Page 106 of 267 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA

Re: Official WWE Thread

I'm genuinely surprised Daniel's no selling the shoulder injury. He's typically a consumate professional on that regard.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised Daniel's no selling the shoulder injury. He's typically a consumate professional on that regard.
    agreed. i was actually very disappointed. overall though, i was pretty pleased with this wrestlemania. definitely one of the better ones in recent memory. until the victory and no selling the shoulder... everything bryan touched tonight was downright gold.

MLB ERA

Only crappy part about this Mania was Cena winning. But even then the match was still good.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Told you the E is not stupid enough to not give it to Bryan.
    once he got off the stretcher it was in the bag. but even while he was being wheeled out... i was still questioning whether they would just have dave win, and say that bryan got screwed again by not being involved in the finish. i never fully trust them to do something right.

to their credit... and who knows how much of this was actually planned, how much of it was the crowd not eating up batistas return and forcing them to change plans, and how much of this was punk walking out... but theyve built this night since the night of summerslam. and it worked out pretty well.

MLB ERA

I don't doubt that they initially wanted Dave to walk out of Mania with the title when he first came back. But once the fans booed the hell out of him and forced the heel turn that clinched it for Bryan.

Punk walking out probably helped too, but if rumors of his reasoning are to be believed they had no plans for him in the main event anyway.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

My thoughts:

Preshow: Really good, fun stuff. Wish they just put the Real Americans over, because Swagger is completely lost in the shuffle without Cesaro. Hopefully we get a **** match at Extreme Rules between the 2 to make for it.

Hogan/Rock/Austin: Fun stuff, great start.

Opener: Good stuff, ****1/4 on first viewing. I liked it quite a bit.

Sheild: Fun squash, exactly what it should've been.

Battle Royal: Good stuff. Glad Cesaro won.

Cena/Wyatt: Slow, but okayish, I guess.

Taker/Lesnar: Boring. I didn't even see the finish. Anything interesting happen?

Divas: Not awful.

Main: Reminded me of a good Attitude Era main event. Finally got everything we wanted back in August.

No streaming problems. Had a few jump backs, and I had to restart the ap to get it back to normal, but other than that it was fine.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

"Taker/Lesnar: Boring. I didn't even see the finish. Anything interesting happen? "

nah, same formulaic bullshit in every other taker wrestlemania match.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I seriously didn't see it. I kept turning away after the big moves, because it's always long two-kick out.

I heard the 3 count, didn't react, then saw the posts that Lesnar won. (And I still didn't care.)

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
    I seriously didn't see it. I kept turning away after the big moves, because it's always long two-kick out.

I heard the 3 count, didn't react, then saw the posts that Lesnar won. (And I still didn't care.)
    I don't even watch anymore and I'm still all WTF. You've spent too much time reading Scott Keith. It's time to stop.

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

MLB ERA

There are reports that Taker audibled the ending of the match during it. That is why there was no music, no commentary, no anything immediately after it.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    There are reports that Taker audibled the ending of the match during it. That is why there was no music, no commentary, no anything immediately after it.
    More like Gary Kubiak did.

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    The graphic was ready immediately, so unless he told the ref he was calling one, there's no way they called it on the fly.

Heyman's reaction is the only thing that made me even consider that.

MLB ERA

I think Heyman was genuinely shocked. Either that or he's a damn good actor.

MLB ERA

I think Heyman was genuinely shocked. Either that or he's a damn good actor.
    He's damn good at what he does. I wouldn't put him above Heyman (nor would I put anyone in that stratosphere) but he is definately in that 2nd tier of managers/valets/non wrestlers.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

Now that I am away from the actual show I'm gonna try to give my 2 cents that I actually got to see.

Preshow= Didnt get to watch because work decided to have a clean the store party on THIS sunday for some God only knows reason.
    DB vs HHH= I only got to see the very end (~5-10 minutes) and it looked like it told the story it needed to. I enjoyed the end and HHH going crazy. Have I ever said how hot Stephanie is as that dictatorial boss like shes doing right now?

Shield vs Authority= They're doing the right thing with the Shield, there's money in them right now.
    Andre Battle Royal= I hope they keep this and maybe make it the new MITB match. That was a great ending, Cesaro is one strong MFer. Oh yea they're running out of things for Kofi to do to escape eliminations.
    Cena vs Wyatt= I feel the wrong guy won here. I liked the match, I thought both guys really brought it for Mania. I hope to see this continue and they continue to play the mind games with each other.
    Divas= perfect match to follow what this mania may be remember for. It let the crowd get over what they just saw. I can't even bring myself to type it out.
    Championship Match= Perfect way to really bring it together. It gave DB his Mania moment, I was surprised Batista tapped, I expected it to be Orton to lose. Then Batista becomes the new "HHH guy".

It still feels surreal for me to have to type this part and why I saved it to last. Taker vs Lesnar. I'm SHOCKED Taker lost to Lesnar, I was dumbfounded. Why drop something 20+ years in the making to a part timer like Lesnar. After reading some of the dirt sheets and gauging some of the other reactions online I have come to a couple conclusions... either A) Mark Callaway (Taker) said he's legit done and Lesnar got lucky it was his year, B) They have Lesnar on a 80% of the time basis for a few years, C) the rumors that Sting has signed a contract for 31 is true and they don't want the streak to be the story for that match. This way Taker/Sting can be about the 2 old guards during the "greatest era of sports entertainment" coming together in a dream match that the fans have wanted to see for years. I still don't like the fact its Brock who gets the bragging rights but who else in short order could they have built up for this? The only name I think you could even begin to think about is Roman Reigns, but at the same time would that have immediately killed anything they had built up with Roman Reigns?

You risk alienating a large portion of the fans because of it and regardless of what he does from this point on he will always be the one who beat taker and thus you NEVER get anything from him because he is immediately boo'd right out of the arena. It still sucks and could WWE have done anything if Taker went 22-0 and just quit?

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels