Page 224 of 267 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

So the over/under on traditional Survivor Series matches is, what, 1?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

since it looks/sounds like, just the semis and finals are gonna be at survivor series, id say the card looks something like...

reigns vs del rio
    ambrose vs owens
    the finals [reigns vs ambrose]
    taker, kane and whoever vs the wyatts
    paige vs charlotte
    some type of tag title match
    breeze/ziggler

and cesaro/stardust on the pre-show.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

one thing to break up the predictability of the whole situation i wouldnt mind seeing though... have owens cost ambrose his match vs ziggler, have ambrose cost owens his match vs neville. leading to owens vs ambrose for the ic title at sseries, and ziggler/neville as the other semifinal match [just scrap breeze/ziggler, breeze can go on to something else... or just get lost in the shuffle, but i never cared for him anyway]. ziggler wins a hard fought match, goes on to face roman... where ziggler sides with triple h and the authority, as the authority's champion. hes a natural heel anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    one thing to break up the predictability of the whole situation i wouldnt mind seeing though... have owens cost ambrose his match vs ziggler, have ambrose cost owens his match vs neville. leading to owens vs ambrose for the ic title at sseries, and ziggler/neville as the other semifinal match [just scrap breeze/ziggler, breeze can go on to something else... or just get lost in the shuffle, but i never cared for him anyway]. ziggler wins a hard fought match, goes on to face roman... where ziggler sides with triple h and the authority, as the authority's champion. hes a natural heel anyway.
    I wouldn't mind Ziggler as heel, but I think it would look stupid considering it was last year at this time he won the SS match to give them the boot. He desperately needs to be reinvented though. It could lead to a logical feud with Cena, either by that story or because of Nikki. I can't accept that as the direction unless they Ziggler actually hold onto the title over Cena, but that gives them not a whole lot of time left to set something major up before Mania.

Ideally, it would be Owens/Ambrose winning the title. Cesaro would be my next choice, but I don't think he is vocal enough to be the face of the company.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

well, id love ambrose or owens to win, but i just cant see ambrose winning as a face over roman. owens being the new authority guy could make some sense.

as for ziggler... he could come out the next night and cut a promo how ever since he took the authority out, hes been floundering, doing nothing. and triple h came to him and made him the same offer he made to roman, and he knew he had to take it in order to get ahead. or something like that. i heard his contract is coming to an end, and hes gonna leave if he doesnt get a significant move up the card... this could be the way to keep him around for a bit, kind of a transitional champion for a bit. i even like your idea of moving him into a feud with cena, when hes back.

If I am not mistaken, that contract situation was months ago. I think he resigned? How much time has passed since he was still feuding with the Authority in any sort of way?

Or instead of talking about floundering, he can talk about how he was shining bright by eliminating the authority, but then he let things get personal. And then he remembered this is a business, and he had to do what's... Best... For.... business.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

MLB ERA

So...no Survivor Series matches at Survivor Series? UT and Kane vs. 2 of the Wyatts? Lame.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    So...no Survivor Series matches at Survivor Series? UT and Kane vs. 2 of the Wyatts? Lame.
    Lame. I was hoping all the internet rumors were true and they were going to use this to introduce Balor to the main roster.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA

I just don't get it. Why even call it Survivor Series anymore? How about calling it Turkey Day Tussle or Thanksgiving Throwdown instead? Or since we're not even trying at this point, how about just renaming it "The November Pay Per View?" That has a nice ring to it.

Seriously, you wouldn't have the Royal Rumble without the Rumble match or have Summer Slam in the winter. Why Survivor Series without a SS match?

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    I just don't get it. Why even call it Survivor Series anymore? How about calling it Turkey Day Tussle or Thanksgiving Throwdown instead? Or since we're not even trying at this point, how about just renaming it "The November Pay Per View?" That has a nice ring to it.

Seriously, you wouldn't have the Royal Rumble without the Rumble match or have Summer Slam in the winter. Why Survivor Series without a SS match?
    I don't get your point? It is very possible they intended to do more. Losing Rollins essentially changes everything. Sorry that THIS year something happened. Most years they at least have one it seems. I personally hate it because I wish it was done better and with more purpose, but I said the same thing about KOTR

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

this taker/kane vs the wyatts feud really needs to lead to the both of them eventually putting bray over. i dont care if they take the rest of them down... though id love to see luke harper get some rub out of this too, he needs it and is insanely talented as well... but if taker/kane are going out anyway, make wyatt the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    this taker/kane vs the wyatts feud really needs to lead to the both of them eventually putting bray over. i dont care if they take the rest of them down... though id love to see luke harper get some rub out of this too, he needs it and is insanely talented as well... but if taker/kane are going out anyway, make wyatt the guy.
    It really makes no sense to put Braun in the match, to me anyways. So I hope it is Wyatt and Harper. Plus it gives you the best workers to go with Kane and Undertaker.

MLB ERA

With where this appears to be going at Survivor Series... Do you think making the Rumble the place to name a new champ would have worked (think 1992 Rumble)?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Nope. Not sure how you book for 2-3 months without a champion. If closer, I could see it. Perhaps have a month where somehow certain matches help or hurt you in terms of when you enter the Rumble