One is Pat Burrell, who I signed with intentions of a strict platoon but Cody Johnson has taken off a ton so it hasn't really worked out like that. That being said, I don't think he's going to be of much use off the bench for me as he can't get hot, but his ratings against lefties are still nice if you want someone to platoon.

#5 Pat Burrell, Leftfield, 35 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Not asking for much anything.

Other guy is 2b/3b Blake DeWitt, had a couple good years but has fallen out of favor now that Kelly Johnson is aboard and Adam LaRoche can also play 2b now. So I have a lot of other options who have shown superior lately, plus DeWitt's defense leaves a lot to be desired...

#86 Blake DeWitt, Second Base, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Looking for a mid-level spect, because I think he's still young enough to help a team for now and the future. I just believe he's having a down year, but I really don't have room for him really.

Actually, while I'm at it... a couple more pieces in here if interested:
#8 Preston "Baseball" Mattingly, Shortstop, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#79 Gilberto Bernal, Reliever, 22 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#18 Bronson Sardinha, Centerfield, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#3 Warner Madrigal, Reliever, 28 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#61 Bronson Arroyo, Reliever, 35 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#61 Jeffrey Peets, Reliever, 21 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#30 Tony Abreu, Shortstop, 27 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report