Thread: intangibles changing?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

intangibles changing?

Has anyone ever seen injury rating or anything like that change before? Joe Saunders went from "normal" to "prone" for his injury rating (I have the old file to refer to as well so I'm not mistaken)...I didn't think that was possible. He didn't get hurt either...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    ive always contended... quietly to myself... that bill hunt (in missions league) went from normal to prone in injuries, but bill has had injuries over the years that have ranged on serious. however im constantly smashed, so i thought i couldve been mistaken, so its nice to have actual proof if you do indeed have it, that it does change.

MLB ERA
    I have the previous file...download it before KoZ updates it tonight and you'll see...or how do you take a screen shot? I could take on of his player profile from the file in my game.

oh, and Saunder had 1 injury so far in his career...last summer. He did lose talent (endurance and defensive range anyway...maybe he lost injury rating as well?).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    it always perturbed me that there wasnt changes to the intangibles... it wasnt like jeter, delgado or tejada just were born and became a great leader that day. plus with all the extensive shit they can do with this game, they couldnt allow stuff like that to change... especially if they allow you to edit it yourself. it only made sense that it could change, this is just the icing on the cake... i dont need a screenshot or anything, i believe you.

MLB ERA
    if it changes, then that's fine...I just hadn't seen it before and wasn't sure...obviously, it went down on it's own...just weird.