Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Draft is today!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/show...1&postcount=15

there's Jamoo's list...he didn't change it even after the trade with me because he still has Alou and Appier on there...so by your logic Mark Buehrle, Scott Rolen, and Daniel Nadeau are available, too.

I think that he was thinking the trades wouldn't go through until after the draft as that was what Crazy initially said.

AAA ERA
    OH So is??? the pick good?.

MLB ERA
    Well...I'm sure it was an oversight by Jamoo. He just didn't update his list after the trade. Marte is still on his list, and neither Zeile or Peavy are. He was online an hour ago and could have updated his list then. If he was online noe, I would give him a chance to update his list. Peavy will take Marte's spot though. Since I can't let him protect 26 players, I don't see any option but to allow ick to stand unless Jamoo is online now and changes his list right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's

there's Jamoo's list...he didn't change it even after the trade with me because he still has Alou and Appier on there...so by your logic Mark Buehrle, Scott Rolen, and Daniel Nadeau are available, too.

I think that he was thinking the trades wouldn't go through until after the draft as that was what Crazy initially said.
    yeah.. this man is on top of things.

AAA ERA
    i think it should be he had time to change it and even if he thought the trades wouldn't go through they did.

AAA ERA
    so the pick stands!

moving on

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    when im allowed to pick, give me the go ahead crazy

AAA ERA
    only one player per team per round riight???

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningMcQueen
    i think it should be he had time to change it and even if he thought the trades wouldn't go through they did.
    I wasn't saying he thought his trades would get rejected...I'm saying Crazy initially said all trades wouldn't go through until after the draft.

MLB ERA

Hold off on the next pick for a few minutes. I want to look at his list again.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights
    Well...I'm sure it was an oversight by Jamoo. He just didn't update his list after the trade. Marte is still on his list, and neither Zeile or Peavy are. He was online an hour ago and could have updated his list then. If he was online noe, I would give him a chance to update his list. Peavy will take Marte's spot though. Since I can't let him protect 26 players, I don't see any option but to allow ick to stand unless Jamoo is online now and changes his list right away.
    he didn't update the list even from my trade 2 or 3 days ago...that minor league closer I traded him is unprotected, too then...4.0 stars Daniel Nadeau

MLB ERA
    I wasn't saying he thought his trades would get rejected...I'm saying Crazy initially said all trades wouldn't go through until after the draft.
    I asked everybody to hold off on trading. Teams kept trading, so we post ed them as soon as we could so everybody could update their lists.

AAA ERA
    well if that is the case I select Ziele from Savannah becasue he is no longer on his list..

even if the trades where said to not be going through until after the drfat they did and he did not protect his player.

but that is just my opinion. If he was active enough to trade he could have updated his list.

ect ect ect

Rookie ERA
    Hang on, hang on, hang on. Crazy knew I was away for the weekend, and just got back. My understanding was that no trade was finalized until post draft.

AAA ERA
    i will take a step back and await the final decision from the commish

it is up to you crazy!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast