Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sim Deadline 6/17 8:00pm

Nah. Crazy has been busy trying to explain every lil thing to the genious above this post.

Well seriously, I hope crazy is ok. Hasn't been on since 8:30 PM. I know he has a life. But god damn it, ootp is my life. It's like a drug, tonight I go crazy, because I haven't been able to get my fix of it tonight. You damn bastard.

Maybe he fell and hurt himself from laughing so hard at the stupidity of mntwinsfan.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

ok

Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Well seriously, I hope crazy is ok. Hasn't been on since 8:30 PM. I know he has a life. But god damn it, ootp is my life. It's like a drug, tonight I go crazy, because I haven't been able to get my fix of it tonight. You damn bastard.

Maybe he fell and hurt himself from laughing so hard at the stupidity of mntwinsfan.

maybe you need to get a life and quit with the insults.. we did have a sim yesterday that should be a 6-16 file. you are a moron rocksports. so stfu already.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    maybe you need to get a life and quit with the insults.. we did have a sim yesterday that should be a 6-16 file. you are a moron rocksports. so stfu already.
    Thanks for those late night IMs. I think you're sexy too.

hmmm...i hope a sim is done when i wake up tommorow. I'd like to see how my latest changes have done.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    is that the current file? 6-15 it gives me..
    If you downloaded it from BOSI, then you have an old file. The file on the main site is updated. All of the other teams exports worked, and they fail if the file is old. So those teams found the updated file.

MLB ERA
    Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get online all night so I wasn't able to sim yet.

it's ok. i've been waiting all night. please, i can't sleep without a sim.

MLB ERA
    BOSI is updated

O-M-G.

God bless you.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12