Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.O. lands in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    I really don't think Parcells will be around a whole lot longer, maybe 2 more seasons. Jerry Jones is crazy enough to endorse T.O.'s antics. Or start a budding romantic relationship with him, which becomes a new reality show on VH1.. etc. etc.

<_<

I don't know though, I don't see Parcells retiring that early. I see him staying longer than that, or atleast until he wins a superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    you can't stop TO, you can only hope to contain him...and they won't be able to.
    I say they will be able to. Really, maybe I just don't see the same image as you guys. Because of the media, a lot of people think TO is a horrible man. Media makes you perceive a lot of wrong things, and this is one of them. I don't think TO is that horrible, and I think he's going to fit real nice down in Dallas.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    he's just selfish from what I've seen...forcing his way out of SF, somehow getting out of the trade to the Ravens (since when can a player get a trade changed without a no-trade clause? ), and then all the garbage with the Phillies and how he treated them after choosing to go there. I expect more of the same from TO with Da Boys.

he's just selfish from what I've seen...forcing his way out of SF, somehow getting out of the trade to the Ravens (since when can a player get a trade changed without a no-trade clause? ), and then all the garbage with the Phillies and how he treated them after choosing to go there. I expect more of the same from TO with Da Boys.
    Who wouldn't want out of SF after Young left? That team went downhill, IMO.

The Ravens fiasco, yah selfish. As for the Philadelphia thing, the guy was brainwashed from Rosenhaus. He was all happy until Drew Rosen. became his agent and said he could get more money. To add onto that, TO felt betrayed by some of his teammates.

I don't know, I see him turning his attitude around with the Cowboys. Randy Moss turned himself around with the Raiders.

MLB ERA
    Terrell Owens is not going to change. I think what Dallas did is smart, in the way they worked his contract. They did give him a lot of money, but for him to receive it he has to be a happy camper. I expect TO to have a huge year in 06, but then act a fool and get traded again.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    oh and by Phillies I meant Eagles

oh and by Phillies I meant Eagles
    I figured you meant Philadelphia, so you got the same message across.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Terrell Owens is not going to change. I think what Dallas did is smart, in the way they worked his contract. They did give him a lot of money, but for him to receive it he has to be a happy camper. I expect TO to have a huge year in 06, but then act a fool and get traded again.
    I don't know, i think he's found his perfect situation in Dallas and he'll probably stay there for a long time. Didn't hear about the contract thing though, smart on the Cowboys part for doing that.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    T.O. may be a jerk, but he's a beast on the field.
    rf28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12