Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 NFL Random Thoughts

MLB ERA
    and it's not that I think you're a douchebag, it's just that that post doesn't sound the same unless there's a derogatory comment added to the end.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They weren't putting forth as much effort because it's not an important situation where they have to produce. Just like the batter in an 8-0 game in the 9th inning, asswipe.

MLB ERA
    all parts of the game are equally important, but when the players stop caring because they think the game is over, I won't fault them for giving up points and yards, since they're clearly not running as hard or trying as hard (and this was quite clear in some of the players of the Bengals game yesterday).

and actually, they have to produce at all times, but it's entirely their choice as to if they do.

MLB ERA
    The players shouldn't have given up if they did. That's sad and a negative mark on them and the Coach. Even if they did slack off, they shouldn't have allowed the Ravens to score 10 points more than they had in any game all season. Our Defense has given up 74 points in the last two weeks. That's simply not a good thing.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Marvin needs to improve the defense in a big hurry.
    He needs to improve the RUN defense (the front four). The pass defense looks pretty freaking good to me. Kyle Boller was just a blind squirrel during the second half yesterday.
    rf28

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Our Defense has given up 74 points in the last two weeks.
    The 45 they gave up to the Colts don't matter, just like the 29 the Ravens scored late in the 3RD AND 4TH QUARTERS! The Colts could score 45 against the Bears D (which is probably the best in the league right now). For that matter, the Colts could probably put 45 on THEIR defense. Their offense is just that ridiculous. Watch tonight's game and you'll see how irrelevant those 45 points are. They'll probably do the same thing against the Steelers.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    It'll be very interesting to see if they do the same against the Steelers. If they don't, I will question Marvin's defensive prowess in a big way.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    if Heath Miller scores a TD tonight causing me to lose my head2head matchup again I'm gonna ****ing snap...that's exactly what happened in week 5. I was up by 5 points and Miller scored a TD on Monday and I lost by 2 points...

MLB ERA
    Holy shit.

Anyone else watching Monday Night Countdown?

Interview with Michael Irvin about his charges for finding a pipe in his car.

Unintentional comedy rating is through the roof.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for Irvin. He made mistakes in his "South America's Team" past, but he has come correct about them and make amends for them. I really don't think its his pipe.

BTW, Jay Feely just missed another game-winning field goal.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Well the Colts are now 11-0, their next opponent the division rival, the Titans at Indianapolis.

MLB ERA
    Well, even though the Colts won, as I suspected, the Steelers' Defense was much better against the Colts' Offense than the Bengals' Defense was. I'll say it again: our Defense needs to be a lot better if we're going to win in Pittsburgh on Sunday.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I don't care; the main thing was that Heath ****ing Miller didn't score a TD and thus, I won my head2head...I need a win or a loss by someone else to make the playoffs in the final week.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    We'll win when we put 8 men in the box and make Big Ben throw the ball, which he really did poorly last night. Plus, a few key Steelers are banged up after last night.
    rf28

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast