Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Looked good..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    damn, seccond straight week the defense has allowed points late in the game to give up the shutout.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    the Champs may not be going to the palyoffs, but we can be the spoilers as we won 27-7 tonight against the Browns. I will take the wins and be happy now for 10 days! I would like to watch the Steelers win out the season, finish 9-7, and spoil someone else's chances for the playoffs.

AA ERA
    Congrats to Willie Parker on breaking the Steelers single game rushing record with 223 yards on 32 carries. Solid win for the Steel City Boyz!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

AA ERA
    Browns and the steelers suck so thats all that matters

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Come on now... Which team has 5 rings? And what team was NOT very good for many years? hhhmmm... So, we had an off year. We will be back. Thanks for the nice words though!!! Our goal is just to be spoilers now!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Oh, BTW, for all the talent the Bengals have, they are under performing themselves this year. Granted I will give them credit, they are playing well right now. Tough schedule down the stretch though. If they can prove something for me then, I will MAKE you this promise, I will root for them more than the Ravens though!!! You may actually be a Steeler fan in the final week, we have Baltimore in Pittsburgh.. That could mean we would be your ally!

AA ERA
    The Bengals hit another milestone this week, CB Deltha O'Neal became the 8th player to get arrested in '06. Three more and they will have enough to fill a field with jail birds.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2691969
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Yikes, I didn't hear about that one.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Congrats onyour win today over the Raiders. As I have said earlier posts in this thread, I would rather the Bengals make the playoffs or do better than the Ravens. Based solely on the premise that the Bengals have so much more talent and I feel that the Ravens are way too over-rated this year. They are the Bears of the AFC, all defense, and an offense that does scare too many teams, IMO. I am sorry, McNair is not the answer and Lewis is going to have to carry the load in the playoffs.

Steelers will bounce back next. Two reasons, 1.) easier schedule next year, and 2.) they traditionally don't have back-to-back seasons that they play badly and produce a loosing record. I now it has happened in the past, just not very often in the past, what, 40 years or so.

AA ERA
    Steelers will bounce back next. Two reasons, 1.) easier schedule next year, and 2.) they traditionally don't have back-to-back seasons that they play badly and produce a loosing record. I now it has happened in the past, just not very often in the past, what, 40 years or so.
    Yeah I agree... Hopefully we can get Cowher resigned at seasons end.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I personally think he doesn't want to come back. It is hard to imagine another coach there in Pittsburgh. I can only know two coaches for the Steelers in my lifetime and it would just seem weird seeing another person coaching the Steelers.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Now the Steeler's decide to play good football. Hey I have a great idea, lets look like crap and start the season 2-6 and see if we can make the playoffs! Well, even though I love my Steelers, and it is nice to see them playing Steeler football again, I am still afraid that it is a little too late to make those playoffs. I just wish that we could have one at least 1 or 2 of those games (Atlanta, Oakland, Denver, and even Cincy) but those darn turnovers just kill all teams! See Jacksonville, now you know how it feels to completely dominated a team and loose.

Just keep winning Pittsburgh and be spoilers and go out this season with pride and a fighting attitude.

AA ERA
    Great game all around for the Steelers today. They absolutely dominated the Panthers in every facet of the game. Even though the playoffs are a dim hope, as you said Brewers fan, I am just glad to see this team playing Steeler football again so are hopes can remain high for next season.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Amen--Spoilers this year!!! Return to Glory next year!!!! I am still hoping to make the playoffs this year. I say Go Colts tonight!!!!

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Amen--Spoilers this year!!! Return to Glory next year!!!! I am still hoping to make the playoffs this year. I say Go Colts tonight!!!!
    Amen... I'll drink to that

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast