Thread: Strike 3 Hot Seat : cajones024

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Hot Seat : cajones024

Rules for the Hot Seat... blah blah blah. Same as before. I believe it's cajones' turn on the Hot Seat. Post questions in here.

MLB ERA
    lol we are starting all over from the very begining

ok

1: What is your favorite color
    2: Favorite ballpark
    3:Favorite movie

Here were my questions and answers

Porter
    Whats it like to be on the hot seat?

I am greatly honored to be on this infamous hot seat.

What ML team will surprise people this season?

I have a feeling that Oakland will surprise everyone the most with their young pitching staff. I like how the rotation looks with Zito, Hudson, Haren, Meyer, Blanton.

Who would win a steel cage match--- Spongebob or Barney?

Spongebob would definitely win this fight for the following reasons:
    1. Barney is too old school.
    2. Spongebob’s square pants allow him to move around a little more quickly
    3. Let’s say Barney was to try and punch Spongebob, Spongebob would just whip him up like a crabby patty.

Ghettochild
    what was your favorite old school nick show?

My favorite old school nick show was doug. I am not sure why but I thought quailman and skeeter were pretty tite.

why? (no relation to the first question...just why)

Because.

oddest thing you've ever done?

The oddest thing I have ever done was fallen into a fish pond at a hotel. I was walking on the cobblestone and somehow I just lost my balance and fell in.

Brandon_Webb
    Who will finish with the better record? Rangers or the White Sox (in tmf)

The WHITE SOX will finish with the better record if you don’t start stepping it up. But yes the White Sox will. Lauer, Ennis, Bucholz, Sisco all have under 3 era’s. Plus Pena>Hannum.

Are you a yankee fan? I haven't figured it out.

Yes I am a yankee fan. Last year I got a season ticket package(package f, 13 games with adam(adinovitz))

Your picking me next right?

We will see at the end of this questioning.

Huskerfan2002
    1) What is your number one pet peeve?

My number one pet peeve would have to be people who don’t ever know what they are talking about.

2) Who is the most popular member on this board?

The most popular member on this board is the greatest OOTP man of them all, Mission.

3) Best Buy or another electronic store where you live?

Best Buy.

777 Az-Dbacks
    Who is your all time favorite sports player, then if not the same your current favorite?

My all time favorite is probably penny hardaway. I used to watch the games and shoot on my little hoop in my room with his jersey on. Now my favorite player is Lleyton Hewitt, he is a great tennis player and I love his accent. I also like Andy Rod****.

Favorite color

Blue

1. What is your favorite season of the year? Summer, fall, winter, or spring

My favorite season of the year used to be winter because I skied a lot but now I would say summer because it is the best time to play tennis. Spring is also cool tho.

2 If you won a million dollar lottery, what would be the first thing you do with the money?

The first thing I would do with the money is buy some tennis gear (racket, balls, grips, shoes, and some lessons with a good coach)

3. Will man ever live in space or on another planet?

I believe that in the year 2067 man will open up the first hotel in space.

Awefullspellare
    1. What is your favorite television show?

I have two favorite TV shows. One is the OC and the other is 24. I think that this season I think 24 is better than the OC because I miss the old OC. Plus Jack Bauer is a beast.

2. If you could live in any country/empire at any time which one would you live in?

I am going to alter this question a little bit…if I was the only one with modern technology I would want to live in Israel during the fascist movement so I could own Hitler.

3. What college did you go to/are going to/want to go/other?

I am not sure what college I want to attend yet. If someone has some input on what college they attended and what they liked/disliked about it I would love to hear from them.

Diamond Dave
    1) As you get older, do you realize that some of the things you rebelled against in the past we just immature whims? Or do you still think your parents/teachers/etc were still full of it?

Yes and no. I do think that some of the things I complained about were immature at the time but I also think one of my teachers was full of it when I told her I didn’t need to take additional notes since I knew what I was doing for the particular unit. She then proceeded to give us a quiz the next day on something we never learned. Is that just? I think not.

2) What kind of parent do you think you will be? Strict? "Best Friend"? Lenient? Presured by your kids? What?

I hope to be the kind of parent that is there for my son or daughter when ever they need me. I want to also be able to participate in their activies and play and help them with their sports or school work.

3) What is your earliest toy/game that you still find yourself playing with?

I can’t think of a toy that I still play with…my mind is drawing a blank.

Mission
    Sandy Nin having success in Florida in TMFSL, is just the park or did he just need a change of scenery?

Unfortunately for the Chicago White Sox, good pitchers are hard to come by. I don’t think it was a change of scenery because he was just traded to me before I traded him to you. I am glad he is pitching well for you but I am also glad I have WILY MO.

Since you watch the OC, you probably know how they make several pop cultural references. Love them or hate them?

Couldn’t answer this question.

Do you have any brothers and sisters or you an only child?

I have one sister named Rachael.

Hmark6
    1. What's your favorite word?

My favorite word is probably owned…I tend to use that word a lot.

2. Who wins: Superman vs. Darth Vader to the death....

Not big into starwars but I think that Superman is a hero not a villain so I think Vader is more experience in killing people so he would win.

3. Who's your Final Four?

I have Arizona, Kentucky, UNC, and Wake (too bad Wake lost). I have Arizona winning it all.

Lynch
    Dream Date: If you could go on a "date" with any celebrity, who would it be and what would you like to do?

I would like to go on a date with Eliza Dushku. I always thought she was pretty. I would want to go to the mall like in ‘The New Guy’ and watch her try on those bathing suits and then go home and chill maybe hit up the hot tub.

Dream Matchup: Since Darth Vader and Yoda never actually square up, if they did, who would win (and why)?

I have only seen a few of these movies but by watching the first one (I think it was that one), Yoda would definitely win. He has some crazy moves.

School Subjects: What is/was your most like and most disliked subjects in school?

My favorite subject is math and my least favorite subject is english although I dislike my spanish teacher most.

Then I chose Brandon_Webb who is now Cardinal Optimist

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Man, I must have missed all those answers!

Guess I didn't get the chance to go over them since............ THE FORUM WAS DOWN.

haha its all good

Damn right i'm next.

MLB ERA
    Cardinal = Brandon_webb!?

Ok, lemme see if I can dig up the rules for the Hotseat. I'd rather not have to blah blah blah again. We'll get it fired up again soon, so hold tight everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    Cardinal = Brandon_webb!?

Ok, lemme see if I can dig up the rules for the Hotseat. I'd rather not have to blah blah blah again. We'll get it fired up again soon, so hold tight everyone.
    Yeppers.