Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break fans..

MLB ERA
    Man, I've missed the past two weeks episodes. Anyone care to fill me in?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    next week is the finale, right? only a 1 hour finale? I missed parts of the last episode due to phone calls and other interruptions...

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Personally, I don't get how anyone who is a 24 fan doesn't watch (unless you simply have NO time). I mean for me, I make it a night of TV viewing every Monday. Sure Prison Break is unrealistic (as is 24), but it is good TV drama.

I'd take these two over the Tom anyday.......blech.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Anyone check out the redneck homeboy getting his hand chopped off? I was jumping up and down cheering for that shiite.....

It doesn't look good for the boys....anyone got any predictions on how it will come out?

Home girl seems to have gone out with a bang huh.....a morphine bang that is....
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    well, since they showed scenes of the next season it's apparent they somehow get out of the fields and away from the box of police surrounding them...I'd love to see how that happens since the plane took off without them. Unless that was a different plane and they get back to the airport and get on it...but they must get away. one of the scenes showed Michael's cellmate (the hispanic guy I don't know how to spell his name) getting arrested in the city so he must get caught or arrested for doing something else. They showed your redneck boy running at the end though (without his hand)...they should have just killed him when they had the chance. Vanilla Ice is going to St. Louis apparently riding the horses...honestly, what role does he play now? I wouldn't be surprised if he faded away.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Vanilla Ice is going to St. Louis apparently riding the horses...honestly, what role does he play now? I wouldn't be surprised if he faded away.
    LOLOLOL....huh......tweener was his name (as in tweener his cheeks).....but yeah, Vanilla Ice works too....LOLOLOL.....

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    LOLOLOL....huh......tweener was his name (as in tweener his cheeks).....but yeah, Vanilla Ice works too....LOLOLOL.....
    I didn't call him that...someone called him that in the last episode...I think it was the fat guy when he got caught and the guards asked him who went over the wall...I'm almost certain that was when he was called Vanilla Ice.

and I thought "tweener" was because he didn't fit in any of the groups...as in he was an "in betweener" He wasn't with the weight lifting guys. He wasn't with the black guys. He wasn't with the hispanic guys on the bleachers. he was a tweener...someone who had no affiliation.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tweener

an athlete, esp. a basketball player, who does not do not possess enough size for one position or enough quickness for another
    Usage: slang
    ^ just applied to a social setting.

MLB ERA
    What do I know.....I ain't no prison jargon expert......just ass-umed it since he kept getting raped by that fugly redneck dude who he stuck with a razor blade in the gnads.......that was kewl too......guess I missed that Vanilla Ice reference......

The image of the five guys running across the field though is burned into my mind, as in no way out of that situation......but then it IS Hollywood huh.....

MLB ERA
    I wouldn't consider it prison jargon (tweener)...it's just slang as the definition said. I would have considered myself a tweener in high school. I was college prep and honors classes, but didn't hang out with those kids. I played baseball, but ddin't hang out with those kids. I didn't really hang out with anyone in my grade. That's just how I took it to mean when they called him that because of his early scenes in the yard when he was trying to fit in just about every group as they all were rejecting him.

It's the same thing in school when I'm teaching. There are the smart kids that you know because they do well and don't give you problems. There are the behavior problems you know because they're always causing problems. There are the ones that need extra help that you know. And then there are the kids that don't fit in any of those "categories"...the "tweeners"...as in they fall between the cracks.

MLB ERA
    Guess its too hip for me since I ain't been in high school for some 32 years....I was a jock and that held a certain amount of exclusion in some circles...but I didn't care as I was into the sports.....anything that got me out of the house was good......and that is all......

MLB ERA
    wait, so you're in your late 40s or early 50s? I just thought you were younger for some reason...oh well, I remember some of us thought you were a girl at first, too oh teh interweb

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    wait, so you're in your late 40s or early 50s? I just thought you were younger for some reason...oh well, I remember some of us thought you were a girl at first, too oh teh interweb
    Dude, can I have somea what yer smokin'?????? interweb?

MLB ERA
    I've never smoked anything in my entire life to be honest. I used to drink somewhat, but now only once in a while. interweb is the combination of internet and world wide web...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    He/she is a human being, approx 25-55 years of age, possibly caucasian, possibly African-American, possibly Hispanic, possibly Indian-American.
    RDR^
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    RDR^
    QUOTE this.........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast