Thread: 6 car pileup, courtesy of yours truly.

6 car pileup, courtesy of yours truly.

So I was driving back from Massachusetts to New York, in the company van, coming off a 9 piece delivery in Boston and Reading. Right before exit 7 (Atlantic Avenue, Stamford, CT) on CT 95, I rear ended the ****ing hell out of a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT while we were both in motion. His car is wrecked; he hit another car then, and that car hit another car, and that car hit another car, and that car hit another car, and that car hit another car. 6 car pileup, thanks to the ****ing van's brakes not being serviced, and because the Mitsubishi is able to stop on a dime, whereas the van...well, it's a Super Duty truck. 3/4 ton van...sports car that 5 guys can pick up...yeah. The worst part is...I'm not on the company's insurance policy. And the boss is my girlfriend's father.

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 6 car pileup, courtesy of yours truly.

Jail for life.

MLB ERA

I hope your personal insurance covers any vehicle you drive, otherwise, you may be in for a bit of trouble.
    I hope everyone involved is OK, as vehicles can be replaced.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

wow, how could you?! you hit a rhode islander!! monster!!!

Why come you didn't take the mass turnpike instead of 95? That would have led you right onto the NY state thruway...would have avoided CT and RI.

And what kind of company has a driver that isn't covered under their insurance? They set you up with that kind of bullshit...that and not servicing their own vehicles.

I took 93 outta Boston, then got onto 95 all the way down, except 295 to get around Providence. God forbid I run into you.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I don't live on the highway, so you wouldn't have run into me...or in this case run me over haha

I can get on 295 in less than 10 minutes though (you would have been going through Johnston...before passing route 37 in Cranston).

MLB ERA

How did it happen? Did the traffic slow down too quickly? Were you not paying attention?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

The five cars in front of me just stopped. The ****ing 1st car, an Asian dude, said there was traffic, but he definitely stopped too suddenly. I couldn't stop as fast, I'm a cargo van.

MLB ERA

I've seen it before. My mom and I were driving through Atlanta during rush hour and during a bad T-Storm. I was asleep at the time but I woke up just in time for my to say, "mom." I was barely able to brace myself. My mom slammed on the brakes and with all the water on I-75 we hydroplaned into well actually it was a Mitsubishi Galant. It was the first accident I've been in and hopefully the last.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Excuses, excuses.

General's just a bad driver. If it was me, I'd have hopped the curb, jumped into the left lane, and raced another car.

MLB ERA

I've never met a Russian who could drive. Ever seen a Russian bank heist succeed?

That's what I thought.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

AH, first of all, glad to hear you are all right, hope that no one was injuried.

And for the joking part, If you happen to marry this girlfriend of yours, you better start saving, cause Dad isn't. hahaha..j/k!