Page 84 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1807

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

MLB ERA
    Man I don't miss school. I know I should start my degree but I just can't stand it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    I had some of the best times of my life when I was in school. No money, but it was a lot of fun studying for exams that everyone else was stressing out over. When I finally started studying for myself, I got very good grades. Had I learned to study when I was 18 rather than 30, I'd be an MD now, making six figures, rather than a nurse making a third of that.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This is going to sound insane, but I am actually sadden by the fact that the weather was nice during exams week. There's just something about braving the elements at 6 or 7 in the morning, heading into the library, getting a cup of coffee to warm you up (and for anyone local around me, UD has Boston Stoker coffee which is high quality stuff) and studying at one of the higher floors while watching the snow fall. Because once you're done with your hell week, you so appreciate the relaxation that follows.

Anywho, exams have been going well, too easy in fact. As evident by me killing twenty minutes to make a pointless avatar.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Finished one exam this morning, and going to take another one in over an hour(applied transcription skills).

After today, tomorrow and Friday, I get my grades and hope that I at least get a B in all three classes I'm taking this quarter.

Three week vacation > All

MLB ERA
    Last final tomorrow. Can't wait. I haven't sleeped in almost 2 days.

MLB ERA
    I have my two final exams tomorrow from 9-12 and 1-4, it sucks to have them both in 1 day
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

lol Bob Barker.

He revealed the price of the car when the contestant had one more chance left, so she won automatically.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    i love spending the night at chicks houses...especially when she's got two other room mates

hahahha
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    I made over $100 last nite playing pool stealing everyone's money.

Go me.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Grades were posted online yesterday afternoon: A-,A-,A-,B+,B+,B (one of the A-'s was for a 1 credit course though). Good grades and the fact that I was never called in for jury duty for this week makes me one happy camper.

My grades

A-
    B+
    B
    B
    B

Honestly, in the land of no supposed grade inflation, I'll take it. Parents are happy, I got a free lunch out of it.

Went to Best Buy today, picked up Veronica Mars (S2) for 25 bucks and Deadwood (S1) for 41 (half off of Best Buy's price. HBO is crazy)
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Ugh. Food poisoning for me.

Merry f'n Christmas.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Beautiful.

MLB ERA
    An office manager at Walmart was given the task of hiring an Individual to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes He found four people who were equally qualified.

He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question.

Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference table, the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?"

Acknowledging the first man on his right, the man replied, "A THOUGHT."

It just pops into your head. There's no warning that it the way; it's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of."

"That's very good!" replied the interviewer.

"And now you sir?" he asked the second man.

"Hmm.! Let me see. A BLINK ! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of."

"Excellent!" said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliche for speed."

He then turned to the third man who was contemplating his reply.

Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes on in less than an instant.

Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light," he said. Turning to `Bubba`, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question.

Old Bubba replied, "After hearing the three previous answers, It's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA."

"WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

"Oh I can explain." said Old Bubba. "You see the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but, before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit in my pants."

Old Bubba is now the new greeter at a Walmart..
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 84 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast