Page 88 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1807

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTAH SPARKLE!

Love it.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Oh, and Sanjaya? Awesome. VOTE FOR THE WORST!!!

Seriously, really entertaining.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    "C'mon kids, lets go home."
    "We are home."
    "Well...that was fast."

Quite amusing.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Gina voted off Idol.

What a sham!

Sanjaya not in the bottom three again. Haley stays.

Ugh.

This is getting pathetic at this point.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    i think its halarious, only that it took this long for the internet to figure this out.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA

Re: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Got this in an e-mail today. Think about it:

"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Does anybody here watch The Riches on FX? I watched the pilot, really liked it and it really exceeded the expectations I had for it, but I then forgot to tape the next episode and just kind of lost interest. Then I was flipping through the channels last night and saw the pilot on with the other four episodes that have aired following, so I scheduled to tape the episodes I missed and just finished watching those four tonight. It's such a great show, there is a few complaints to be made with it but overall the characters are so written and the story is engaging (so far) that any small complaints are easy to look over.

Is "The Riches" worth TiVoing. I probably won't, I have too much stuff to watch as it is, but you have good TV taste.

In other news, I decided to get up at 7 AM on a Sunday to get to K-Mart by 8:00 AM...and they had exactly one Nintendo Wii that I grabbed. I'm moving soon, so I'll wait to hookup (as well as waiting to get past a crapload of school work), but I'm so excited. Any suggestions on where to start from the Wii Owners?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat View Post
    Is "The Riches" worth TiVoing. I probably won't, I have too much stuff to watch as it is, but you have good TV taste.

In other news, I decided to get up at 7 AM on a Sunday to get to K-Mart by 8:00 AM...and they had exactly one Nintendo Wii that I grabbed. I'm moving soon, so I'll wait to hookup (as well as waiting to get past a crapload of school work), but I'm so excited. Any suggestions on where to start from the Wii Owners?
    I would start with the game that comes with the wii, Wii Sports, its worth to keep playing each day for a bit, I usually play Bowling, Tennis and Baseball at least once per day and I'm starting to get into Golf but man is hard to keep control of yourswing.

Of course Zelda and Trauma Center you would have to pick up too, both are amazing. Games to follow WarioWare is great for mini-games, Super Paper Mario is outstanding for a Platform/RPG game.

If you want to get a cheap 2nd wii-mote for cheap, look for Wii Play for 10 bucks, it comes with a free wii-mote, but I would throw out the game .

Want a little adult gaming, go for, Godfather: The Blackhand Edition, its a GTA type game.

Madden is an awesome sports game experience too. SSX Blur is a good snowboarding/skiing game that uses the wii-mote a lot.

For sega fanboys, Sonic would be good, but I would avoid it otherwise.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

What about in terms of accessories. I'm ording a USB connector so I can go on Wi-Fi, but what else? Is the charge station for the Wii-motes worth it? Anything else?

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If you're busy, I would see when they are showing the pilot next (like if they do a marathon again at the end of it's season) to see if your enjoy it and then catch the DVD's. Or maybe by then you'll be out of school and could watch it. I kind of felt the same way as you because I did enjoy the pilot, but I really didn't want to start watching a new show as I tape a lot and sometimes will watch hardly any of it (I still haven't watched the last Heroes from weeks ago) but it has a really interesting story and good pacing. It really reminds me of a show, in terms of how it's produced, that would be on HBO and obviously that is compliment.

Anywho, I am super jealous on the Wii. I still can't believe I have yet to play the new Zelda.

MLB ERA

The charge station is probably a good idea if you want to save a little dough on batteries. The USB connector is very good so I recommond it for the Virtual Console alone but no Wii games are online yet, but you need the connector for system updates. The web browser also came out recently.

If you want to get into the virtual consoles games I highly suggest a Classic Controller, I love using it when I can.

a SD memory card is probably not worth it right now, its 40 to 50 bucks for 1 Gb of size. It might be useful later but when that times comes, a cheaper option might be available.

I can't think of anything else right now.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA

How much were you able to pick it up for?

I've been contemplating purchasing a 360 or Wii for about a month now. I think I might go with the Wii. From what I've heard, the 360 is really suited for gamers while the Wii is just a blast for parties and large groups of people.

ATL: I grabbed the Wii for 250 (standard price). K-Mart had a flier out that they would have limited quanitites on Sunday. So on the odd chance that the one near my house would, I went out when they opened and they had one. I don't think an XBOX360 would be bad for parties either with both Halo's on the Xbox, Guitar Hero 2, and so on. Still, I don't think you'll go wrong either way.

HiG: Thanks for the recommendations, I'm going to put out an Amazon order now. Definitely going for the USB since I haven't played a lot of the great N64 games, plus there's other good stuff.

Mission: I got lucky, so no complaints here.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post

I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Page 88 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast