Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1807

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Menstrual Militia is now recruiting! Arm yourself with a Tampon Shooter and report for target practice and tactical tampon maneuvers. Safe for indoor or outdoor use, this air-powered gun fires tampons "bullets" up to 20 feet. Our Tampon Bandolier insures that you've always got a supply of ammo at the ready, plus you'll never have to hunt around for a spare tampon in case you really need one.

Materials
    • 6 cardboard Tampax tampon vending tubes (not the cardboard applicators)
    • Four Tampax tampons, removed from applicators
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC T fittings
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC couplings
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC end caps
    • One 1/2-inch PVC 90-degree elbow fitting
    • Hot glue gun
    • Utility knife

Instructions

With utility knife, cut 1/4 inch off ends of vending tubes to remove the crimped portion of the tube. Cut carefully to avoid bending or crushing the tube. Reserve the trimmings.

Lay out sections of tube and PVC fittings as they will be assembled: the barrel is composed of 3 cardboard tubes connected by the 2 T fittings, with a plain coupling at the open end of the barrel and the elbow fitting at the near end of the barrel. The elbow fitting has a tube going up, with another plain PVC coupling at the end to form the mouthpiece. Each T fitting has a tube coming down from it with a cap on the end to form the grips.

Test the fit of the tubes and PVC fittings before gluing in place. If the PVC fittings are not threaded on the inside, the fit may be too loose. To correct this, you can use some of the reserved tube ends you trimmed off as shims. Cut the cardboard rings vertically to open them and make a strip, then hot glue it around the outside of the cardboard tube end. Let glue dry before reinserting into PVC fitting. Stuff tampons into tubes to be used as grips. Filling the air space this way will make the airflow through the barrel more efficient.

To assemble, apply hot glue around the inside of a PVC fitting, insert the cardboard tube, and hold in place until glue has set. Then squeeze hot glue around the seam between the PVC and cardboard. Let each joint dry before moving on to the next.

Assemble grips, mouthpiece, and barrel separately, then connect the completed pieces.

Firing Instructions and Tips
    • To “load” gun, hold vertically with barrel pointing up and drop the tampon down the barrel.

• To shoot, hold the gun steady and blow a hard, fast blast of air into the mouthpiece.
    • Aim the barrel slightly above the point you want to hit.
    • Wrapped non-applicator tampons (like OB) travel the fastest and furthest of any tampon ammo. They can also be fired unwrapped. If they are dipped in paint, they need to be fired quickly before they expand too much. Other unexpanded (i.e., unused) tampons (such as Tampax) can also be used as ammo provided they fit in the barrel. The gun can also be used to fire mini marshmallows.

• Do not use tampons that have been worn. This is unhygienic and the expanded tampons will clog the gun barrel.
    • Wear appropriate eye protection and never aim at someone’s face.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=_OgNwsf1c58

MLB ERA
    you been visiting conq's website again?

Astros and a Beer AstrosAnonymous's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    The Menstrual Militia is now recruiting! Arm yourself with a Tampon Shooter and report for target practice and tactical tampon maneuvers. Safe for indoor or outdoor use, this air-powered gun fires tampons "bullets" up to 20 feet. Our Tampon Bandolier insures that you've always got a supply of ammo at the ready, plus you'll never have to hunt around for a spare tampon in case you really need one.

Materials
    • 6 cardboard Tampax tampon vending tubes (not the cardboard applicators)
    • Four Tampax tampons, removed from applicators
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC T fittings
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC couplings
    • Two 1/2-inch PVC end caps
    • One 1/2-inch PVC 90-degree elbow fitting
    • Hot glue gun
    • Utility knife

Instructions

With utility knife, cut 1/4 inch off ends of vending tubes to remove the crimped portion of the tube. Cut carefully to avoid bending or crushing the tube. Reserve the trimmings.

Lay out sections of tube and PVC fittings as they will be assembled: the barrel is composed of 3 cardboard tubes connected by the 2 T fittings, with a plain coupling at the open end of the barrel and the elbow fitting at the near end of the barrel. The elbow fitting has a tube going up, with another plain PVC coupling at the end to form the mouthpiece. Each T fitting has a tube coming down from it with a cap on the end to form the grips.

Test the fit of the tubes and PVC fittings before gluing in place. If the PVC fittings are not threaded on the inside, the fit may be too loose. To correct this, you can use some of the reserved tube ends you trimmed off as shims. Cut the cardboard rings vertically to open them and make a strip, then hot glue it around the outside of the cardboard tube end. Let glue dry before reinserting into PVC fitting. Stuff tampons into tubes to be used as grips. Filling the air space this way will make the airflow through the barrel more efficient.

To assemble, apply hot glue around the inside of a PVC fitting, insert the cardboard tube, and hold in place until glue has set. Then squeeze hot glue around the seam between the PVC and cardboard. Let each joint dry before moving on to the next.

Assemble grips, mouthpiece, and barrel separately, then connect the completed pieces.

Firing Instructions and Tips
    • To “load” gun, hold vertically with barrel pointing up and drop the tampon down the barrel.

• To shoot, hold the gun steady and blow a hard, fast blast of air into the mouthpiece.
    • Aim the barrel slightly above the point you want to hit.
    • Wrapped non-applicator tampons (like OB) travel the fastest and furthest of any tampon ammo. They can also be fired unwrapped. If they are dipped in paint, they need to be fired quickly before they expand too much. Other unexpanded (i.e., unused) tampons (such as Tampax) can also be used as ammo provided they fit in the barrel. The gun can also be used to fire mini marshmallows.

• Do not use tampons that have been worn. This is unhygienic and the expanded tampons will clog the gun barrel.
    • Wear appropriate eye protection and never aim at someone’s face.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=_OgNwsf1c58
    That is pretty disgusting and disturbing.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This would be a TV show to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=liA05yHzt0I

Astros and a Beer AstrosAnonymous's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    HAHA, that is hilarious, I used to play that game all the time back in like 1991-1994.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Six Flags Roach-Eating Contest Irks PETA

Sept. 29, 2006

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is protesting Six Flags Great America’s plan to allow unlimited line-jumping privileges to anyone who eats a live Madagascar hissing cockroach.

Amy Nutt, a spokeswoman for the animal rights organization said the contest at the amusement park is “gratuitously cruel.” “Cockroaches are gentle, complex animals,” said Nutt. “It’s a sad day for America when a small creature can be abused for sport.”

Nutt suggested that Six Flags should allow line-jumping for those who have had an abortion. “People are the problem,” said Nutt. “We should be rewarding those who are taking steps to remedy this problem, not encouraging further cruel exploitation of animals.”

There are 30 Six Flags parks in the United States. It is unknown how many will be participating in the cockroach eating promotion. The contest is slated to run throughout October.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Green Arrow on Smallville, yeahhaahaha
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Three-day weekend!

MLB ERA
    Lamez.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I finally was able to watch episode two of Heroes (from last week) and man do I love that show. I can't wait to watch tonight's episode.

In other TV news, it seems that CBS cancelled the Ray Liotta show about professional thieves, Smith, which I enjoyed somewhat. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

Yep, looks like Smith is kaput, and Kidnapped is soon to be done.

I couldn't get into Heroes, but still enjoying Studio 60, which is supposedly losing viewers pretty rapidly, but I'll take it.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Greg Grunberg's character is cool on Heroes. But that super villain, he's wicked. He's like Omega Red type badass.

/geek
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Greg Grunberg's character is cool on Heroes. But that super villain, he's wicked. He's like Omega Red type badass.

/geek
    Agreed.

As for Studio 60, I watched the first three episodes and I just couldn't get that involved in it. It's by no means a bad show, but I've never been huge on Sorkin either way, so I don't know what I was expecting other than casual interest.

I figure you either have to be into Sorkin or not. He's on that level where I'll enjoyably watch his shows and if a friend has DVDs, I'll mooch. However, I'd keep a Lost and 24 and so on over it.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Heroes - Great show. The acting is subpar, but I am so into the storyline that I still tune in.

Studio 60 - Steaming pile of dog poo. Never seen a show fail so hard at comedy before. I am hoping 30 Rock will be better.

Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast