Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    The Presidents of the USA will be at my college, next friday. thats going to be sold out.
    He was at my college, and spoke about national secutiry or something. My close firned finished her exam early, made posters and went to the protest against Bush.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Oh, and Will Ferrell on Conan last night was hilarious, anyone else catch it?
    Thx for the heads up.....you can catch a replay on CNBIZ at 4:00 pm Pacific time.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    He was at my college, and spoke about national secutiry or something. My close firned finished her exam early, made posters and went to the protest against Bush.
    I believe Porter was speaking of the band Presidents of the United States of America. But I could be wrong.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    Thx for the heads up.....you can catch a replay on CNBIZ at 4:00 pm Pacific time.
    Cool. I think they also show reruns of that and shows like the Contender and the Apprentince on MSNBC (IIRC) as well. Anyway, the Ferrell apperance was worth it, no 2nd guest so he was on quite a bit.

MLB ERA
    Cool. I think they also show reruns of that and shows like the Contender and the Apprentince on MSNBC (IIRC) as well. Anyway, the Ferrell apperance was worth it, no 2nd guest so he was on quite a bit.
    Yeah, it was on MSNBC through CNBIZ (in my area). They also play the Dennis Miller show. I caught Ferrell on Letterman the night before.....this appearance on Conan was much better. Loved the pics of his kid and the story about Harold Greene, you know Harold Greene....
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Gotta love being given negative reputation for posting a whole article...when you post half of it.
    Haha, I got negative rep for spelling something wrong!!!
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I believe Porter was speaking of the band Presidents of the United States of America. But I could be wrong.

It would be the band, we would probably kill GW if he was here.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    nd the story about Harold Greene, you know Harold Greene....
    "Will, there is a little saying in the news game..... yeah right."

That was great. Also about Will's bodyguards, Danny and Ace.

MLB ERA
    Did you happen to catch Ferrell as the host of SNL last night? He did the Jeopardy skit, I love that one. Besides the usual hilarious Sean Connery was Bill Cosby and Sharon Osbourne with dog. One of the Jeopardy topics was Japan US relations. Connery asked for anus relations.....LOLOL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I watched the first few minutes including that skit. Man, that was great to see again (Connery vs Trebek) I plan to watch the rest tomorrow.

Anyone here watch the Contender though? Man that show is great, it's really a shame it probably won't come back on the air next year.

MLB ERA
    I've never seen any of those Jeopardy skits.

I recently downloaded a few other one though and I gotta say, holy crap is this show terrible.

The ones I got were

• I Drive A Dodge Stratus (ferrell and sm gellar)
    • Simma Down Na (sherri oteri and garth brooks)
    • the astronaut .. can't remember the name, running into Britney Spears on the moon.
    • The first Debbie Downer (at disney world with Lindsey Lohan and crew).
    I thought SNL was terrible a few years ago. These skits were in high demand on the board I saw them on. People making comments like "it's the greatest skit of the year by far.. LMAO".

I watched these with this look:

Terrible I tell ya. Just friggin' awful!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was working overnight and someone asked me where I could find air for her tires. Im now working at a McDonalds right next with a 76 station. We have a AIR MACHINE. but she tells me that wasnt good enough and she was looking for good air. So she asks me where the nearest gas station from here is. Considering theres 6 gas stations on this street I point her out them all and she says she didnt want to drive far and that shes from Eatonville. To those who dont know where thats at, its FORTY MINUTES from Tacoma. Another words you have to drive far into civilization.

Crack Kills people :lol:
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    FOX DOES MORE TIME WITH "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," ORDERING A FULL THIRD SEASON

FOX gets ARRESTED again. The network has ordered a third full season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy series ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, it was announced today by Peter Liguori, President, Entertainment for Fox Broadcasting Company.

"ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is one of the best comedies on television. The decision to order another season becomes easy when you consider its amazing cast, creative brilliance, critical acclaim and advertiser appeal," said Liguori. "It's my first official pick-up since taking the job, and I think it's a great way to start."

The critically acclaimed series revolves around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman), the good son who must run the family business and continue to pick up the pieces as he keeps his offbeat family from falling apart. The comedy has featured guest appearances by numerous stars including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Liza Minnelli, Heather Graham and Ben Stiller. Last year, the show received five Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series, Writing, Directing, Casting and Editing. Additionally, Jason Bateman won a Golden Globe for Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role - Musical or Comedy Series and the show was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards for Outstanding Musical or Comedy Series. This past season, the cast was nominated for a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series. The show was also named an AFI Program of the Year and received the Critics' Choice Award for Best Comedy, among other accolades.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is produced by Imagine Television and 20th Century Fox Television. Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Nevins and Mitch Hurwitz are executive producers.
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...=20050516fox03

That is a great news.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Kool-aid, Kool-aid tastes great
    Kool-aid, Kool-aid, can't wait........

Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast