Page 68 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1807

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

MLB ERA
    ****ing hell i hate alcoholism.

smoking cigs i can stop anytime.

drinking booze i can't stop and when i do i go crazy...literally..i start to scare everyone.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AA ERA
    Yea I can't wait for Prison Break, just over a month!
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Working retail...you see a lot of weird people. A lot of crazy shit. Seriously, you see men walking in drunk with girl clothes on. Or a mother of six kids who won't stop screaming coming through the lane with some bread, some cakes, what not, and the rest of the cart full of alcohol.

Retail is where Americas beauty shines.

MLB ERA
    I only now found out Evanescence did a cover for Heart Shaped Box and it's about as good as the Nirvana original
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Working retail...you see a lot of weird people. A lot of crazy shit. Seriously, you see men walking in drunk with girl clothes on. Or a mother of six kids who won't stop screaming coming through the lane with some bread, some cakes, what not, and the rest of the cart full of alcohol.

Retail is where Americas beauty shines.
    ...But working inventory is teh shit, right?

hahahahahaha

I don't do inventory. I do all the dirty work.

AAA ERA
    Like cleaning toliets and whatnot? That really is dirty work.

Exactly. You really don't know how god damn dirty people are. It's nasty.

Plus, you know people are pretty messed up when they grab their own shit from the toilet and wipe it all over the walls. Yes....i have had to clean that up. Or when people will go into the bathrooms, be in the stalls, and just shit and shit. Then laugh cause the whole bathroom stinks up. Worst part, they don't flush. You know who has to go behind them and flush? Yes, I do. Well my co-workers and I. Is that funny to me, definitely not. When you walk into a clean bathroom, you think about the people who clean them. Try and make their job easier and pick up after yourselves. Cause I have nearly thrown up at the sight of some things. Really, if a toilet is right in front of you, there is no need for you to piss on the floor. That is probably some of the nastiest shit. Yes we wear gloves, but still, the smell of some of these things. Ugh.

While I'm not cleaning up bathrooms, I empty trash. I hate it when people throw there diapers away and some of the feces gets all over the edge of the trash can. Guess what? Our trash can colors are brown. So guess who accidentally sticks their hand into the feces? that’s right, I do. So I got to go wash my hands and shit. Then the trash smells like shit. It stinks up the whole front of the store.

When I'm not doing that, I'm sweeping up cigarette butts, cause people can't throw them away. Or I'm pushing carts and collecting loose carts over a big ****en lot. Worst part is, I have to clean out peoples trash that they leave in the cart. A bad day is when you think a cup is empty, and you find it to be full, and it spills on you. Plus, to the people who leave diapers in the cart. I hateyu. I hate you a lot.

For this job, I get paid minimum wage. yes, minimum wage. People wonder why kids who do this job, really don't try at it. We get to do the dirty work for a shitty ass wage.

That is my job. I don't always like it. But somebody has to do it.

AAA ERA
    That's rough, dude.

You're better off finding another job.

MLB ERA
    Wow. That sucks. I order little kids around all day, get paid less than minimum wage, but I get to stare at the hot lifeguards twice a day. There are some perks, but it's boring as shit. I'm on my feet, have to break up fights, sit down and talk to little kids, but I'm dumb good at it and it's ridiculously easy, so I'll take the mediocre pay.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
    That's rough, dude.

You're better off finding another job.
    It's a summer job and this is my 2nd summer here. My last summer doing this. I'm putting my two week notice in, in just a few weeks. Cause school is starting, late August? Heh. So I just like having a week break or so before school starts.

Really, it's not an everyday thing. I've done it more than I should have though. Cause the lucky ones are the ones that get stuck doing the outside work, picking up trash and pushing carts. Sweeping. It's the inside jobs that suck. Cause all your bosses are breathing down your neck. You're practically the ***** who has to deal with all the customers who got the wrong kind of milk, or this pie just broke. Blah blah blah.

Like I said, somebodys got to do it. Hell, I could open up a thread here and just talk about stupid ass people that I've seen at my job.

I know I'm not the only one doing this, so I'm no one to complain. I just wish people were a little more considerate when they go into these stores. Some people just like to ***** and they think that we're superman and can do everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    Wow. That sucks. I order little kids around all day, get paid less than minimum wage, but I get to stare at the hot lifeguards twice a day. There are some perks, but it's boring as shit. I'm on my feet, have to break up fights, sit down and talk to little kids, but I'm dumb good at it and it's ridiculously easy, so I'll take the mediocre pay.
    I don't do well with little kids. Unless they're family.

MLB ERA
    It's easy as cake. Just do it for older kids, you don't even have to pay attention to them, they do what you want, and you get paid to play softball and stare at the lifeguards...

MLB ERA
    Commercial for the newest Nintendo console, the Nintendo Wii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...%20deliverance
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

AA ERA
    I give people popcorn all day. aNd have fun asking if it's for here or to go and other fun crap. It really rocks.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle