Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I've had such a bad night of sleep. I left my cell on and of course a buddy calls me at like 1:30 in the morning because he's bored and doesn't realize that some people like to sleep. And then this morning I wake up coughing (been sick) and see my alarm is turned off and upon futher inspection, I realize a fuse was blown. I intended to sleep til 8:45, get up and study for my lab exam and get going about 9:45... but with all that I decided to just get up. Ugh.

On a sidenote, The Office has been SO GOOD this season. I am still behind on the episodes but I just watched the one with Tim Meadows and more importantly, Michael's movie script. Even though AD is likely gone, I am thankful I still got The Office, My Name Is Earl and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I woke up about 5 times before 6:30...which is unusual, I haven't woken up early in years.

Must be something with the moon or some other stupid shit.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    i finally got some sleep last night, must have been about 10 hours at least and I needed it really bad, last few days I barely got sleep or I would fall asleep at the weirdest times and could never fall back asleep again at night, just glad that's over I missed the last 2 Oilers' games
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    I wanted to change my avatar since I've had the Homer one for quite some time.

Sorry, DK

MLB ERA
    Speaking of cheaters... I was pleased to see that idiot Judd voted off "Survivor" tonight. Now we need Idiot II(Stefanie) to go next.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Man, Judd man rocks man, what a man sore man loser man.

Hilarious, I actually like Judd just because he's such a buffoon.

And at this point, someone would have to be really stupid or desperite to get rid of Stephenie. She sold out her closest comrade (him to her, not vice-versa), she almost has a guaranteed 3 votes against her, and really, she's prime jury bait. She has three people that seem like or will hold a grudge (Jamie, BJ, and Judd) and, well, Rafe is down a vote now too. He had to expect Lydia and Danni's votes. But Rafe and Steph? Harsh.

At this point, I'm cheering for Cindy.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    I'm cheering for Cindy, Danni or Lydia. I just don't want Stef to win. I can't stand her or Judd. I do agree with your point about her being good jury bait though.

BTW, Cindy is from Maysville, KY, which is in the far southeastern part of the Cincy viewing area.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Don't you love it when your spouse/mom/relative give away your stuff, and act like they did you a favor? My mom threw away my favorite pair of jeans and gave away my favorite sweater because I got some paint on them! Damn her!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Cindy or Danni are liveable. I can deal with Rafe since he's playing a great game. Steph or Lydia though? Ick.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Lydia is at least a hard worker and doesn't try to deceive like Stef does every few minutes.

MLB ERA
    I'm just started using this new SlingPlayer online, as a family member who has satellite gave me the code for their feed. I now get to have NFL Sunday Ticket without paying for it.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    That immunity challenge was absolutely dreadful though, even for Survivor. Flip over some freaking tiles? Goddamnit.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Did anybody here saw the new K-Mart commercial?

One guy decided to kiss a girl on the lips right in front of her house and when her dad saw them almost kissing, he decided to flip the switch to turn on the Christmas lights and that blinded the guy to a point where he knocked down a couple of ornaments.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Do you travel to Nebraska bowl games, Husker?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Two and a half days of rest and relaxation, peace and quiet, away from the chaos of the everyday life. WOOOT!!!

Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast