Page 27 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

MLB ERA
    We Heart Katamari is way too addicting and if I don't get any sleep tonight it's all this game's fault.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I keep forgetting to go out and pick that up.

Anyway here's my Sunday: Bengals win, I get a ton of my homework done in advance and my grandma came over and made chicken paprikash and dumplings..... great day.

MLB ERA
    Sounds 100x better than my day.

I worked until 7am... got to bed at 8am... was woken up by the wife at 11am looking for something that I had no clue where the hell it was .... never got back to sleep.... Vikes played at 3pm and got their asses handed to them, badly..... still couldn't sleep... had to leave for work at 5pm to get dinner and put in another 13 hour day... on 3 hrs sleep.

Today ****ing sucked!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I have midterm break (Monday and Tuesday)... I must say, this is the happiest I have been for quite some time. I only wished that the Arrested Development DVD came out early so I could of watched it over my 4 days off.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Since I don't get ABC where I live, my parents tape Lost (as well as Alias and Night Stalker) for me. I just got done watching the first two episodes for this season and once again the weird tingling sensation that crawls up for spine was upon me. Love that show.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Just wait til you catch the third episode of the season.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It's on the to-do list. I kinda got spoiled cause there was a link to that Desmond guy's company's website on comingsoon.net. Apparently there are "clues" for the show on there. I didn't go, haven't seen the episode yet but

http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=11456
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll have to check that out.

In TV news: Tremendous Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight, wow. A must-see if you're a fan of the show, probably one of my favs for the series.

In mission news: Today some lady almost wrecked in to me when I was coming home from work (she was trying to pull out on a main street and well, didnt stop at the sign despite me heading straight up the road at a constant speed). Luckily there wasnt much traffic and I was able to pull over to avoid having my car slammed by a cadillac. And even though there was no damage done or contact made, she was laughing. Either this lady was stoned off her ass or was embarrassed. If it was the latter, why? I've seen that reaction before with an almost near wreck and I've never understood it.

AA ERA
    Good question Mission. Perhaps she was laughing about how God was looking out for her in that you were able to avoid it.

Arrested Development DVDs better come soon. I took free shipping though so probably will take a while. I have a week off of school starting on the 17th though so I want them by then.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Prison Break on tonight. Resting and watching TV and not having to worry about the problems of life. Can't wait. Until then too much homework to maintain straight A's.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    People tend to laugh, albeit nervously, when they **** up. Probably the case, she was laughing at how poorly her driving skills are. Or maybe she had one too many brownies earlier.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The person that caused the wreck with my sister started yelling and blaming my sister for the accident. Even though, there were witnesses and it was TOO obvious that it was the guy's fault. What a ****ass.

Now the insurance folks want my sister's medical records. They're being jackasses about the whole situation, first trying to lowball her on the value of her car(it was totalled), and then first saying she would only get a rentacar for a couple of days. Someone needs to shove a duck, or a gecko, or the president from 24 up their asses.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Lost has to go be all weird and crap every damn time. WHY!
    Ted

MLB ERA
    i got pink eye today
    i hate this but gives me an excuse to sleep in and no school
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Page 27 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast