Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

MLB ERA
    forehard!?

Good luck. Is there any medical reason to have them removed or is this more for cosmetic-type reasons?

I don't mean to scare ya, but the reason that I ask is because my niece had a mole (or was it two) that she questioned the doctors on needing to be removed a few years ago. Doctor said there was no reason for it. (was also on her face). I remember specifically that it/they were black moles and at times they were a bit painful.

Well, the wonderful doctor(s) that she had seen blew it off. Within a year, they found that she had melanoma (skin cancer) and had they removed those moles when she originally went in for it, she may not have ended up with cancer. Long story short, she lived a very short, agonizing shitty 2 years before she finally died from this, including numerous skin graft procedures on her face and neck. Eventually it spread to further around her body and ...... well I wont' go on, you get the point. I'll say this, it was the most brutal and sad thing I've ever seen anyone go through. I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Good luck husker. I hope yours are just for cosmetic purposes and there's nothing else involved.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    It's for cosmetic basically. Last week, I went to my doctor's office to see what he suggests about the moles and he sent me to a dermotologist to get them removed. Moles run on my mom's side of the family and its a heredity thing.

I noticed that I had a mole on my forehead that wasn't healing properly and I thought it would heal on its own, but when my barber was cutting my hair last month, he also noticed it and suggested to me to have someone look at it.

It didn't take long for the nurses to remove them-all they did was numb it and it took a couple of minutes. They are going to send it in to the lab to check to see if it is skin cancer. I'm 100% sure its not because I don't go outside a whole lot unless I'm at a baseball game. When I go outside in the blazing sun, I wear a hat.

It's a pain to leave a band-aid on right next to my mouth for 24 hours, but I'll live with it. I'll have to put some neosporin for a week and the healing will take at least two weeks. By that time, I'll be starting the fall quarter.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    At least with the bandaid, you'll have the Nelly style going.

Hardy har har.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA
    This is too good, I need to get it off of my chest. Author of the 2004 Draft Bill that would have sent us young men to war for Pres. Bush, Congressman Charles Rangel (Democrat - NY) called the President "the Bull Connor [(Democrat - AL)] of our generation." Bull Connor (Democrat - AL) in 1963 turned fire hoses and attack dogs on blacks assembling non-violently, including Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., demonstrating in favor of equal rights.

The comparison to Bull Connor (Democrat - AL), is ridiculous enough until you realize that the worst thing that Congressman Rangel (Democrat - NY) can say about the President is to call him a Democrat!

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
    They are going to send it in to the lab to check to see if it is skin cancer. I'm 100% sure its not because I don't go outside a whole lot unless I'm at a baseball game. When I go outside in the blazing sun, I wear a hat.
    my niece was never in the sun either and never tanned at a tanning booth. She was actually kinda pastey skinned. So.... it's not necessarily connected to tanning or the sun (just an FYI).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Wow, is that real? Damn, what elephants has she been hanging with.
    Ted

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's a great picture. Rep for you DK.

Anyway, new season of Curb starts tonight on HBO, just FYI.

AA ERA
    Drama sucks and people who can't decide what they want to do suck as well.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    We get to go collect aquatic life from a stream today in lab. Yee freaking haw.
    Ted

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Got a haircut today. $12 canadian it cost me, geez. I've been getting my hair cut by the same dude for the last 2 years and a few months, and he's hiked up the price by 20%, that bastard.

MLB ERA
    ahhhhh i hate my ****ed up family, I'm just being selfish tonight since i wanted to get drunk tonight bu i can't because of my family

nothing new, my oldest sister is a freakin' drug, gambling and alcohol addict (and been stealing from the whole family for years since was was 14, she now 29 and never learns) lost her 3 kids when it was found out that she was on something when giving brith to her new baby back in January and now the 2 oldest one live here with my parents, so she decides to live here for a few month, then leave for months, come back for a few months, and once in a while she leaves in middle of night and never seen for days and nights then comes back when she wants, but now she has done this for the 3rd time in a week and a half and hasn't come back yet.
    my older younger sister came back from Edmonton for 1 night to get some stuff and then my dad (who takes crae of my mom who has to be one of the sickest people alive, recently turned derf and very hard to take care of )has to drive her back there (5 hour drive and doesn't leave they only left 1 hour ago and my dad won't be back until late tomorrow) and so me being the selfish one, am here stuck not having a good time with friends

what's bad is that my family lays the whole guilt trip on me saying its my choice to back come home or not but its very hard if you don't, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm so pissed tonight
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Damn Halladay...that sucks.

At least you have Hage.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I stayed up to watch Against Me! on Conan even though I was dead tired. I was really hoping they wouldn't play "Don't Lose Touch" but considering that is their single I shouldn't of expected anything else, "Miami" would of rocked way more.

Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast