Page 25 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I watched like 3 minutes of the Tommy Lee show when it was running as a rerun on VH1 late one night... it was so scripted. I mean, I obviously expected it to be scripted like most reality shows but it was almost as if they didn't make an attempt to show it being "real."

Oh and the Lost season premiere ruled to put it simply. It started way more questions than it answered and I can't wait for the next episode. The show is too good for TV really and I am glad I can say I have been watching faithfully since the start.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    He ****ed the hot tutor?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    He ****ed the hot tutor?
    He should've otherwise the university and the city of Lincoln will go ga-ga over Reidmann since she attended UNL.

The funniest scene out of the whole series was when Tommy was expecting to see the tutor in his dorm, but instead there was a substitute tutor and she was no where near Natalie's sexiness.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was funny how frustrated he kept getting when he blew on the marching band try outs.
    Ted

AAA ERA
    That was great but it was pretty obvious towards the latter parts of the show that he did in fact passed 2/3 classes. I wasn't surprised that he didn't pass Chemistry.

I was at that football game when he went onto the field during halftime. I got a good look at him since I was sitting pretty close to the marching band.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I barely got by chemistry in highschool. I hated that class.
    Ted

AAA ERA
    I took an applied Chemistry class in 11th grade. That helped a lot. If I would've takened regular chem, I probably would've got a D or F.

MLB ERA
    WTF is "Applied" chemestry?

Is that anything like "business" algebra?

AAA ERA
    Applied is more of a lower-level Chemistry class and its more hands-on. There's math involved but not as much as regular chemistry. I was looking through their schedule and came across Applied Chemistry and I asked my counselor to see if I can take it and I was able to.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    My Name Is Earl was terrific like I thought it would be. Hopefully Jason Lee can have success with this project, it's got a lot of potential. Great timing, story development, filming and the comedy is just killer. I loved it.

I am about halfway through the season premier of The Office.... wow great stuff. The Office is really a show that grows on you. I kind of enjoyed it when I watched the series premier. But with each episode, I have grown to like it more and more. I think it's quickly becoming one of my favorite comedies.
    mission I really liked that Earl show too, but I read that the critics don't expect it to last.....that would be a shame. The Office....I just can't get into that show but that one guy (the star) is kinda funny at times.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Sophisticated comedies tend to bomb on the network channels.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    mission I really liked that Earl show too, but I read that the critics don't expect it to last.....that would be a shame. The Office....I just can't get into that show but that one guy (the star) is kinda funny at times.
    Earl actually got some good ratings, likely due to the large ad campaign by NBC. I could see it lasting but then again my favorite comedies differ a good deal from the top watched ones. How someone could watch something like "Joey" when there are actual clever and interesting comedies on TV beats the hell out of me.

As for The Office, I felt the same way you did and I really wanted to like it. But over time I grew to like it more and last nights episode really had all the elements come together. Good character interaction and development, well written plot and the usual laughs that you would expect.

AA ERA
    I loved the Arrested Development premiere. Great stuff. SOOO HARDCORE too. Man, some hardcore jokes in there. The "Next week" part was amazing.

The Office was great too, loved that episode.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was talking in my Physics lab with a few people who watch AD and there appears quite a few hidden jokes and such I missed. Thankfully I don't plan to delete the episodes this season from my tivo.

On a sidenote, feeling much better thankfully. Oh and with going through some of my old music, I realize Scared of Chaka was very underrated.

AAA ERA
    Well, I'm going in for some minor surgery later this morning. Two moles in my face needs to be removed since one of them is right next to my mouth and once I start shaving, I don't want to nick it and the other one is above my forehard that hasn't healed for quite some time.

Page 25 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast