Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1807

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Automobiles are complicated. What with all the mechanics, servicing, and steering wheels. Remember when things used to be simple? Remember horses? Call today and we'll send you a horse, along with a free set of spurs so you can get back to enjoying transportation the way it was meant to be enjoyed, by feeling superior to an animal.

Also, we NEED a GIF of the camera guy. You know it's true.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Automobiles are complicated. What with all the mechanics, servicing, and steering wheels. Remember when things used to be simple? Remember horses? Call today and we'll send you a horse, along with a free set of spurs so you can get back to enjoying transportation the way it was meant to be enjoyed, by feeling superior to an animal.

Also, we NEED a GIF of the camera guy. You know it's true.
    No kidding.. Yesterday as I was driving down the road my tire flew off of my truck. The tire went clear across the intersection and drilled another car. I say we go back to horses. That would solve the problem of tires flying off of moving vehicles.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Rookie ERA

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Naked Body That Looks Like Homer Simpson | someecards.com

Not safe for work. Well, it depends on where you work.

MLB ERA

Its Thursday and I haven't watched AGT the performances or the results show yet..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just watched the performances, but I still need to watch the results. Grimm was awesome and totally nailed that Al Green song.

MLB ERA

Just watched both the show and results.. WOW! Amazing

I so want the little girl to win. She is amazing.

MLB ERA
    I can't decide who I want.. They're all amazing and have some outstanding talent. Gonna be fun next week.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Town was really really good, check it out.

Is it just me or are the Luna commercials annoying?

MLB ERA

to whoever watched the new ep of Family Guy

I remember watching Clue way back so I know some parts were from that, hell maybe the whole movie i'm just not sure right now, but it feels like 2 or even 3 movies were the influence of the ep

anyway i'm wondering if anyone else has an idea of the influence of the ep

if you haven't watched Clue before, go look it up, watch it, download, whatever, just do it
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Black Swan was an awesome flick. I saw it this weekend on a smaller screen theater in town and it was great. Aronosfky is a rock star like always and Natalie Portman deserves all the acclaim she is getting for her performance. The last 10-15 minutes of it I had a perma-grin on my face as everything was pulling together and finished beautifully.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

More movie reviews:

Tron: Legacy - Story was a bit light, but this is really the kind of movie you go see for the experience and not so much the tale (although that was enjoyable for what it was.) In IMAX 3D this was killer. About 40 minutes of it was shot in IMAX and its just flipping cool, from the thumping Daft Punk music to the cycle chases, you'll regret not seeing it in theaters if you wait for it to come out on bluray.

127 Hours - Phenomenal. You're probably thinking that it can be that good with a guy stuck underneath a rock for the majority of the movie, but it really is. James Franco delivers his best performance and takes this true story to the point of where you almost believed he lived it (thanks in part to the pretty realistic amputation scene.) Even though you know the ending, it is still shocking, surprising, and hard to watch as you are on this journey with this man. You even believe, or want to believe, that he can escape his fate. But even if the reality is grisly, you pull for him to live, to survive, even if it means... Everyone I saw this film with thought it was great and truly inspiring so I would definitely check this out while you have a chance. Danny Boyle is a top-notch director and is able to make a story that sounds unfilmable into gold.

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Black Swan was an awesome flick. I saw it this weekend on a smaller screen theater in town and it was great. Aronosfky is a rock star like always and Natalie Portman deserves all the acclaim she is getting for her performance. The last 10-15 minutes of it I had a perma-grin on my face as everything was pulling together and finished beautifully.
    I also enjoyed the movie very much, I like those movies that play on your mind. However, I have actually tried to watch an entire ballet and even a familiar story line and soundtrack can be very boring.

I am sure sometime this weekend I am taking the nephew to see the 3rd Narnia movie.