Thread: Hey guys!

Rookie ERA

Hey guys!

Hey I joined this forum yesterday, but didn't make an introduction. I love baseball and other sports so I decided to join here. I made my Zoints network profile, I like it a lot. Well this looks like a great place to be and I'm glad I joined here! I'll see everyone around! Ask me questions about myself in this thread if you'd like!

MLB ERA
    What the **** is your avatar? It pisses me off, while mildly amusing me.

MLB ERA
    His avatar is Babar. It's a very old cartoon type show.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

I love that avatar.

Welcome dude, hope you stick around.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    I will stick around. My avatar is from the children's show Babar! I got my username because I was watching a humorus animation and his face popped up as I was registering, LOL.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    What the **** is your avatar? It pisses me off, while mildly amusing me.
    Babar is a French storybook character that has been around for quite a long time. Some of the first stories I remembered being read to me. Babar is pretty rad as far as children's stories goes.

Wikipedia description:
    Babar is the son of the King of the Elephants but Babar's mother is killed by cruel hunters, and wandering alone he finds his way to France where he is brought up by the Old Lady in Paris. He eventually returns to the Elephant realm following the death of the previous King, who had eaten some poisonous mushrooms. In later books Babar marries his cousin, Celeste, and founds the city of Celesteville. Babar, who tends to wear a bright green suit, introduces a very French form of western civilization to the elephants, and causes them to dress in western attire.

Among Babar's other associates are the monkey Zephir, the old elephant counsellors Cornelius and Pompadour, his cousin Arthur, and his children, Flora, Pom, and Alexander. The Old Lady from Paris comes to live in the Kingdom as an honoured guest. Despite the presence of these counsellors, Babar's rule seems to be totally independent of any elected body, and completely autocratic.

Besides his Westernizing policies, Babar engages in warfare with the warlike rhinoceroses, who are led by King Rataxès.
    Wait, Babar married his cousin? Even in the law of elephants, they must of found that weird.

Err... way to get off track. Welcome to the site again babar, let me know if you ever have any problems or concerns.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep welcome to the site man!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Babar is a gay Republican!

No, seriously, welcome!
    rf28

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    Babar is a gay Republican!

No, seriously, welcome!
    What!

I'm not even a Republican, I'm a Democrat..

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll be sure to stick around here. It looks like a great place to relax and kick back.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    welcome aboard...so what team do you like? The A's because their mascot is an elephant?

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    welcome aboard...so what team do you like? The A's because their mascot is an elephant?
    My favorite team is the Tigers. I've had season tickets for many years back. I'm happy that they're doing very well this year and I hope they can continue playing at their pace. Maybe I'll even see a few playoff games this year!

Any other questions?

MLB ERA
    Welcome to S3F.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."