Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best city in North America to live in!

MLB ERA
    by the way titty attack? The guy has issues if he neg-reps me for diagreeing with him. By the way, General likes men. By the way I was at the Yankees game today. By the way now I have a sunburn.By the way my 1st post said I'd heard good things about SD.

By the way, the Braves suck.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Seriously, San Diego wins. Can we stop?

**** San Diego. Too full of whiny, immature Charger fans.

MLB ERA
    Keep making your own grave, Dry. I was talking totally on-topic in this thread until you decided to make personal attacks (unprovoked ones) and said 'are you kidding?' because I stated my opinion on something. Bye now. I won't be responding to you anymore.

"Dude is that a ****ing joke? Compare it's statistics and history to NY and CHI and you've got nothing. I've heard great things about SD, but I'm biased towards NY. I'm hoping to go to college in either DC, BOS, or NY so I'll update it...or not, because, as General would say, I "touch myself at night"

Above is the ridiculous non-provoked reply that started this issue, for the record.

Masked profanity and an insinuation that my opinion was invalid, despite the fact that I posted some statistics that if nothing else lent some credence to my opinion. You didn't do the same in the above reply, but chose to make said unprovoked attack.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

My opinion is Cincinatti sucks. You got all pissy over my opinion and neg-repped me.

How's that for fair?

MLB ERA
    You told me to jump off a tall building because I had an opinion, as if it wasn't vaild because "you say so." That was a personal attack and certainly worthy of the negative reputation that you received as a result.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Personal attack? I take it you're as thick as a wall then, because you obviously don't get toungue-in-cheek.

MLB ERA
    Call it what you want. By definition of a personal attack, that was certainly one.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Everyone seems to be in a bad mood today... I'm actually in a good mood, despite everyone being pissed off at everyone else.

If you get offended that easily, you really ought to jump off a tall building.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Everyone seems to be in a bad mood today... I'm actually in a good mood, despite everyone being pissed off at everyone else.
    Sup DK? I'm about to settle down for the night, have a PB&J, catch some M's baseball and CSI, and chill.

MLB ERA
    Dude personal attack? Masked profanity? Trust me if I had my way it wouldn't be masked. Hmmm...I find it funny you didn't respond to my last two posts. You neg rep us all for our opinion and then whine after we call you an asshole, but we have no basis right? If I had enough patience to deal with you I'd take all of your posts and show you how you contradict yourself all the time. Maybe you do know how to read and write but you still sound like a 5 year old when you do. All that I've learned about you is that you are a stupid kid who needs his way and throws a fit when he doesn't get it. That may work against pushovers but no one in here is a push over. You want to have your way, type on Microsoft Word, at least no one will disagree with you there.

I think this thread needs a closin'.

At least CRF's sister is hot. And he drives a beamer.

MLB ERA
    OK, don't be offended but what I say then, if you want to play hardball. Here is what I am thinking right about now

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---Ann Coulter---syndicated column 10/29/99

You won't mind that type of personal attack from now on, will you?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast