Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best city in North America to live in!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Dude, if you're actually comparing NY and Cincy in terms of history and entertainment, you oughta go find a really tall building and jump off.

NY is great, just that you need money to be happy.

Talk to Places Rated Almanac and tell them their objective analysis is wrong.

Anyway, I wasn't comparing the "amount" of entertainment and history. Obviously a city that size is going to have a huge amount of entertainment and history. I'm talking proportionally and about other issues other than "entertainment." I'll take Kings Island and some of the stuff around here over pretty much anything else.

And don't talk to me about money. I have plenty and I'm VERY happy in the area. I drive a BMW, ya know.

Typical, arrogant NY attitude.

I've been there several times and I've seen several Broadway plays and done all of the "stuff" there. It's too big for me. There are certainly some nice aspects about a city that size, but I wouldn't care to live there.

I'm not going to lower the discourse though unlike you and Geki "Mr. Negativity" Ace, who thankfully isn't a native of my town.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Geki Ace
    Aw, how cute. Someone says that Cincinnati sucks so CRF neg-reps them.

The Cincinnati area is horrible. It's highly populated with rednecks, the city itself is a dump outside of a few areas, the people are generally tools (Okay, I see why CRF likes the place so much. He fits right in), and the sports fans are the biggest fairweather fans in the country.

Bite me.
    Rednecks who read and write well obviously.

Mr. Out of Towner I'm sure wouldn't compare IQ scores with me, because I'm afraid he'd be in for a major disappointment.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Compare what statistics and history? I think you need to learn yours.
    Yeah, I'm arrogant. Puh-leaze.

Have your little Cincinatti redneck farm, and I'll have my huge trash heap of spoiled rich people and unwanted minorities.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Classless comments I'd expect from an out-of-town liberal, immoral idiot

Hm, what happened to no personal attacks, cockmongler? There ain't nothing classless about the truth, sorry to tell you.

MLB ERA
    San Diego

no explenation neccesary
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    An eye for an eye, Geki. Simple as that.

5th of 79 major cities in terms of literacy. Redneck galore that sounds like. Ugh-huh.

Knock yourselves out.

I have a thing for Ottawa.

MLB ERA
    Most rednecks know how to read, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Not New York, that's for sure.
    Why not?

I wounld't mind living in NYC (kinda expensive though). Great place. So much to do. Hope to get back there next year again for a week or so. I really like it.

In the meantime, I'd say San Francisco is a great city, Seattle is good if you can stand the rain.

MLB ERA
    So basically you are calling them "rednecks" because they are aggressive and are not afraid to speak their mind on controversial issues in a very "tell it as I see it" way?

I bet you don't like Willy Cunningham then, huh? Smart guy (lawyer), but most definitely a "redneck" by what it seems your definition for one is. Oh well. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by SF Kid
    Why not?

I wounld't mind living in NYC (kinda expensive though). Great place. So much to do. Hope to get back there next year again for a week or so. I really like it.
    Oh, I love New York. I was more referring to the Bronx, where I live. I'm not exactly well-endowed in the $$$ department, so I miss out on a lot of things.

But if your family makes around $80,000 a year or more, you'll probably be happy.

MLB ERA

Hmmm...go **** yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30

And don't talk to me about money. I have plenty and I'm VERY happy in the area. I drive a BMW, ya know.

I've been there several times and I've seen several Broadway plays and done all of the "stuff" there. It's too big for me. There are certainly some nice aspects about a city that size, but I wouldn't care to live there.

Hmm, you top statement just makes you seem like a jackass. Do I care you drive a BMW? No. By the way assface he was speaking to the fact you need $$$ to have fun in New York. By the way if seeing a Broadway play and doig all the stuff gives you a feel of the city, you're also an idiot. Your telling me if I go to all of Cincinnati's landmarks (there are some correct?) I'll get a feeling of how Cincinnatians are? No, cuz I'd be with all ****ing tourists. By the way, I could find billions of "objective" sites that rank New York as #1. So one site's opinion makes everything true? Oh, and by the way I don't live in NYC, I go to school there. And if you cared to read what I posted instead of glossing over what I wrote you'd see I don't really have NY #1. My grandma lives in a mad rich section of Manhattan (Meg Ryan owns the apartment next door, Sarah Jessica Parker is down the street[note:she's not rich, she's owned the place for like 50 years]), and all the people there are stuck up and self centered. And I've been on the bad parts of Fordham Road, which is probably one of the worst streets in NY, especially at 10:30, when I was there. So my opinion is even more objective then yours, cosidering you live in Cincinnati. I found it funny how you insult General for being biased when your "best" city is the one you live in. What a hypocrit. When I read your posts I want to ****ing slap you.

edit: I almost forgot to negrep your *****ass

Don't have a titty attack. You're forgetting CRF is always right.

You said "by the way" about 10 times.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    BTW, I've heard San Diego is the place to be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast