I don't trade much, but I need to get a little bit younger, so those of you looking for a final piece, I may be able to help out...

Available
#25 Ryan Zimmerman, Third Base, 32 yrs, Cincinnati Reds - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#61 Ryan Harvey, Rightfield, 32 yrs, Cincinnati Reds - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#55 Seung Song, Starting Pitcher, 36 yrs, Cincinnati Reds - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Don't bother asking for prospects, they tend to pan out or die for me. I'm trying to get a little younger, as I've kinda sat with this team (for the most part) since the World Series win.

I'll take a little less for Song because of his age, but his production hasn't slipped yet at all, and he's not signed long term, so you get out from under it pretty quickly anyway. Everyone else isn't signed overly long or expensively, so their shouldn't be a problem for anyone there.

PM away, but (please) have a player/offer in mind, because I don't know how much access I'm going to have through the next couple weeks to search guys out.