Going into the 2021 Season with high hopes, finished off last very strong after a terrible 1st half. Looking for a few players to continue their personal success and others to make a comeback in a big way.

Andres Tiano and Tony Rodriguez left the team in the off-season for Free Agency. T-Rod was Jekyll and Mr Hyde from 2019 and 220, 2019 was his career year by far and 2020 was so horrible it almost made me puke from the vast differences from my expections and the result. Andres Tiano gave the Jays amazing defense that will be missed (screwed out of a GG).

Only one new player from Free Agency and he comes from Japan SP Eikichi Hisaki, he should make a impact on the team at least and has the talent to be decent for the job I want him to do. Was very disappointed in Free Agency this past off-season, missed out on so many players that were needed in Toronto.

Lineup vs RHP+DH
1. 1B Russell Cockerham 3.0 stars - stealing machine
2. 2B Paul Galeana 4.5 stars - speed demon plain and simple, he's a superstar and legend in the making, Ricky watch out.
3. LF Lanny Leslie 3.5 stars - comeback of the year candidate, needs a big year
4. SS Vaughn Hooley 3.0 stars - 1 part of the Bash Brothers of Toronto,
5. RF Pedro Cerrano 3.5 stars - 2nd of the Bash Brothers, the voodoo master of Cuba
6. CF Jose Fajardo 2.5 stars - coming off a season ending injury
7. C David Martinez 2.5 stars - decent catcher with a good bat
8. DH Larry Jackson 1.0 star - hitting righty is all he's good for, last season's RotY
9. 3B Sakitarou Yakumo 1.0 star - no one else to play but him, not expecting anything

Lineup vs LHP+DH
1. 1B Russell Cockerham 3.0 stars
2. 2B Paul Galeana 4.5 stars
3. SS Vaughn Hooley 3.0 stars
4. RF Pedro Cerrano 3.5 stars
5. CF Jose Fajardo 2.5 stars
6. C David Martinez 2.5 stars
7. LF Lanny Leslie 3.5 stars
8. DH Mickey Ouimet 1.0 star
9. 3B Bill Dickinson 2.0 star prospect

Starting Rotation
(4-man rotation) - looking to ride my top two pitchers for more wins, didn't have success with this in the past but I thought I should try this season.
1. R Felipe Benitez 4.5 stars - mega superstar and future Cy Young Winner
2. R Bryon Countryman 4.0 stars - need him to continue his success from last season
3. R Eikichi Hisaki 1.5 stars - new comer looking to make an impact
4. L John Price 1.5 stars - hoping to get development form him to get a 3rd starter

Bullpen
Mopup Relief
1. R Philip Padro 1.5 stars

Middle Relief
1. R Robert Almazan 2.5 stars
2. R Stephen Johanson 2.0 stars
3. R Philip Padro 1.5 stars
4. L Ruperto Cabrera 1.5 stars

Setup
1. R Samuel Evans 2.5 stars
2. L Boris Gonzalez 2.5 stars

Closer
1. R Hector Valencia 2.5 stars

Prospects on the rise
C Antonio Depaz 5.0 star spect - my top propsect and he's almost ready for the majors, just wait on his Contact and Discipline to fill out a bit much and he will be a major threat.

1B Jesus Alvarado 5.0 star prospect - Saw some development in the Spring Training for the 1st ever time in his career with the Jays and I'll take that as a good sign that he will be ready this season at some time.

MR Christopher Ash 5.0 star prospect - tall lefty that will help the bullpen big time when he's ready which will be soon.

Outlook: 86-76, falls short of 2nd in the divison, about 7.0 games back of the WC, bullpen is one big let-down, lineup comes up big, and the rotation proves to very good and stable. The upcoming prospects take up a big role and define themselves with the team that will look to contend for the league title very soon.