Thread: Mall of America Twins

MLB ERA

Mall of America Twins

Welcome to the Mall of America where we can fill just about hole from unhappy pitchers to speed demons and power hitters with a little bit of everything in between.

From a Utility standpoint we have:
    Ty Wigginton that can play just about everywhere but pitch and catch and still hits for a very good average, been using him as my DH mostly and at 1.1 mil he wont break the bank.

Chad Tracy can play first, second, or third base and still has a cannon for an arm.

Alexis Rios can play all 3 OF positions and has an average OF arm.

From a star stand point
    Michael Young and Scott Rolen are the top stars I have on my team. Young was an AS and can play 2nd, ss, or 3b and hit and run. Rolen maybe getting older but he can still hit and still very highly rated (8 con 7 pow)

Pitchers
    Take your pick for most of the pitchers I have a special change of scenary deal where if you take one you can get a select one at half price LOL.

Seriously most have bombed in Minnesota but have decent stats like Adam Eaton, I would be willing to pay part of his remaining contract to deal him.

Also Middle Infielders are a huge surplus for me. Any of the 2b/ss I have on my major league team or AAA are available.

I want pitching, more pitching, young pitching, consistant pitching, more pitching in return. As you can tell by looking at my team I need pitching BAD.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Welcome to the Mall of America where we can fill just about hole from unhappy pitchers to speed demons and power hitters with a little bit of everything in between.

From a Utility standpoint we have:
    Ty Wigginton that can play just about everywhere but pitch and catch and still hits for a very good average, been using him as my DH mostly and at 1.1 mil he wont break the bank.

Chad Tracy can play first, second, or third base and still has a cannon for an arm.

Alexis Rios can play all 3 OF positions and has an average OF arm.

From a star stand point
    Michael Young and Scott Rolen are the top stars I have on my team. Young was an AS and can play 2nd, ss, or 3b and hit and run. Rolen maybe getting older but he can still hit and still very highly rated (8 con 7 pow)

Pitchers
    Take your pick for most of the pitchers I have a special change of scenary deal where if you take one you can get a select one at half price LOL.

Seriously most have bombed in Minnesota but have decent stats like Adam Eaton, I would be willing to pay part of his remaining contract to deal him.

Also Middle Infielders are a huge surplus for me. Any of the 2b/ss I have on my major league team or AAA are available.

I want pitching, more pitching, young pitching, consistant pitching, more pitching in return. As you can tell by looking at my team I need pitching BAD.
    Update Rios, Brad Thomas, and Jason Bartlett are gone pending approval.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

Final Call

Looking for at least 1 more money saving target.

Most likely to be acquired easily
    Ty Wigginton (Util 1.6 mil) Can swing the bat middle of a sim stop gap at just about everywhere. Can do a lot for a team looking for a ph.
    Scott Rolen (3b 7.8 mil) Willing to pay part of the remaining 3.9 mil not looking for much just want some relief from the burden of his contract.

Many others are still available just trying to get one more deal done to free up some space for a guy like Moses or one of my other AAA prospects.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels