Thread: oaklands "Please trade with me!" Block

MLB ERA

oaklands "Please trade with me!" Block

Okay, my best spect and future #1 just took a hit, so I have some major problems.

Couple that with Jared Sanor who I simply am not fond of, and I have some pieces I have available.

#10 Donald Karl, Second Base, 34 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    19 home runs, 80 rbis, .281 average... someone HAS to need a 2B stopgap 1 yr contract making close to nothing?

#14 Alex Veiga, Starting Pitcher, 30 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    8-9, 4.60 era, 1.28 whip..... again, 1 year remaining on the deal, making only 6 mil. He has very solid ratings and is still young. He'd probably pitch better elsewhere as he never has been that great for me. A great stopgap.

#68 Gerald Gratton, Reliever, 32 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    2.58 era... my best MR, and on his last year of his deal. But he shouldn't cost much to sign. Someone wants him!

#6 Bernal Valverde, Closer, 27 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    My closer, 3.18 era, 17 saves, 1.18 whip... ratings-wise, he isn't a monster closer, but he does have MR-like ratings and is young.

#3 Arthur Desrosiers, Starting Pitcher, 20 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    5.0 Spect... thing is, he just lost talent, and he just annoys me now kind of. I'm not really looking to trade him, but if I can acquire an older talent, possibly an OFer in a package deal, I would do it. I'm looking for star power in a way. Someone who can step in and bat 3 or 4 in my lineup and be a fixture for more than just 2 or 3 years...

I also have a lot of prosepcts that are available. I am more likely to negotiate if you see someone you like. So please don't hesitate to ask.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Re: oaklands "Please trade with me!" Block

What are you looking for?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: oaklands "Please trade with me!" Block

We used to trade every season, used to be tradition that Pittsburgh pulled off deals with Tampa and Oakland. We should figure out something and swap prospects since we both suck, have franchise players dying, and are in "rebuild" mode.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.