Thread: *sigh* The Cardinals Block

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

*sigh* The Cardinals Block

It's a sad day in the STL. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to go young. I know the contracts are alot, but I'm not sitting on my hands anymore. The following veteran talents are available through trade for younger talent/prospects:

2B Gregory Hannum
    SS/3B Ronny Cedeno
    SS Jose Reyes(I don't expect people to want him, just want everyone to know he's movable, and likely cheap.)
    LF Nick Markakis(I'm benching him, and going to Dingler, so I'd say he's cheap too.)
    SP John Danks
    CL Francisco Reyes(FA to be)

I will NOT consider moving...

SP Michael Tessier
    SP Jason Lear
    SP Ned Motoyka
    SP Carl Treadway
    MR Craig Vivas
    LF William Gottlieb

Send prepared offers to my PM box, I'm looking for prospects/younger talent right now. I understand Danks' stock has dropped with his age, but I'm fully prepared to sit on him, as I did Halsey and let him retire with the Cards.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully, you can add that last piece to your playoff picture.

Rookie ERA
    Sent an inquiry about Danks... wish I had more in terms of prospects to offer, but I don't think the player I'm offering is a joke.
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Let me reprase this, at this point the only players I'm intrested in moving are Reyes, Danks, Hannum, Cedeno, Markakis and Reyes. I understand other players could be deal finishers, ect., but I'm not doing a 1 for 1 trade that doesn't involve one of those players listed above at this time.

Thanks.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What level of talent are you looking for in Danks? if you have an idea. Ill try to send you a prepared offer. Im on AIM if you want to go that route.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'd prefer a major league bat that's a little bit younger, but nearly ready prospects work as well, I'm not real big on undeveloped players, and I definately don't want any pitching back, with the decision to go to Lear.

To everyone, my asking price: High quality major league bat. I may be willing to take a bad contract back, if I can throw in Markakis.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Still trying to move Danks, Hannum and FReyes for sure, the asking price is probably as low as it's going to be right now, so I'd get in on it if you need a top starter, huge bat at 2B or a closer.

contact me...i am interested in all

well hannum, danks, and closer dude