20 83.33%
  • Veronica Mars

4 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rd1: Simpsons/Veronica Mars

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Never said it was brillant pal, but in comparison to some of the horrid shows that we see on Sunday nights, often times it's the tops. Whoever thought of the whole 'Animation Domination' campaign should be shot.

Bring back Futurama.
    (And don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed a good handful of episodes of both the Simpsons and Family Guy.... but then again several had extreme cringe factor.)

KotH is funnny?

Learn something new every day.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    KotH is funnny?

Learn something new every day.
    *sigh* It was a dig on FOX's sunday lineup, often times in which I do not laugh at all because some jokes fail so badly, it sours me on anything else. I never really got the whole KoTH isn't funny thing, but then again I haven't got why KoTH has been on the air so long. In other words I find it a very average show (sometimes poor even) but there have been episodes of Family Guy that I literally left less happy then when I came into watching it and episodes of The Simpsons which turned me into one of the bashers (assistant suicide episode anyone?). Just a dig. I was going to bring up Futurama (it's obvious Fox made a mistake by bringing back FG instead of this) but I didn't think that would hit as much, obviously I was wrong.

Luckily I still have The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Scrubs to entertain me. In addition to my precious, precious AD dvd's.

Luckily, I don't watch TV except for baseball, SportsCenter, movies, and Modern Marvels.

Luckily, I don't watch TV except for baseball, SportsCenter, movies, and Modern Marvels.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Modern Marvels is awesome. The fact they cover so many topics and industries outside of what you would connect to the History Channel is great.

And lucky you.

Oh, I left off Mythbusters. Love that show to death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12