Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yankees@Angels/Series Thread

MLB ERA

Re: Yankees@Angels/Series Thread

Moose is flat out terrible, Yankees are losing 6-1 in the bottom of the second with two outs, Mussina your terrible.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Gosh dangit Moose do you just wanna blow our playoff chances? Mathews singles to bring Anderson in, Yankees are now down 7-1. Villone comes into replace the struggling Mussina.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Finally the Yankees get out of that dreadful second inning. I'm not sure if we will be able to come back and win this one but then again you don't know. Jose Molina to start off the inning with the top of the lineup up after him.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Here we go baby it looks like were starting to rally, two guys on no outs with Mr. November up.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

That a boy Booby Abreu! Abreu doubles with bases loaded two runs come around to make the score 7-4. Come on Matsui please don't let us down.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Matsui hits a sac single to bring in Abreu!

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

You got to be kidding Giambi, I thought you took those steroids to hit home runs not strike out. Yankees climb within two after that sweet inning, 7-5 Angels.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

I'm not even going to tell you how they got five more runs. Oh my goodness its now 12-5 Angels.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Wow the Yankees are just getting it handed to them it is now 13-5 LAA. Can we please just forfeit this game and move on to tomorrow?

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

13-5 Angels,

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

The Angels are just bringing it tonight. Hopefully Vlady can drive in those 2 on base right now in the 6th.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Vlady walks. Anderson coming up with bases loaded and 2 outs.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

The beating just continues Cabrera doubles to bring in a run, it is now 14-5.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Holy shit. Anderson hits a Grand Slam to hold the record for most RBIs in one game with 10. It is now 18 to 5 in the bottom of the 6th. OMG.

MLB ERA

OH MY GOD! We ****ing suck! Oh my god lets just quit right now and go to tomorrow but this is one heck of an outing by the Angels. Once again the Angels completly own us.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast