Thread: Soriano to Twins?

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Soriano to Twins?

I was watching ESPNews couple days ago and they had a deadline special. And talked about several well known rumours, then talked about the Twins. And they said, Twins have been asking Texas for Soriano for weeks. That would be a massive move for Minnesota i think. What do you guys think? Who would it cost? They didn't say who the Twins would deal for him.... so i guess it's just our guess.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Texas wants pitching. We now need an outfielder! Hunter is out 4-6 weeks. Tendon damage in foot. Was an ugly play last nght his foot got caught in the fence at Boston.

Soriano would help the team in a huge way. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    All I know about this deal is what I heard from PA & Dubay on Friday morning and they both said they really don't think that there will be any deal that'll go down to bring Soriano here. The trade didn't make a lot of sense, but who knows. With Hunter getting hurt on Friday night, that could change their outlook a bit. We'll see what happens today.