Thread: Time has come to get some hitters

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Time has come to get some hitters

I will never understand the twins thinking! We continue to lose games in most part due to the hitters. Half of the major league players on the twins do not belong on the roster. Punto,Kubel,Rodriguez just to name a few. Oh and Cirillo there as well. When will Polad figure out that a big time power hitter is needed. He could then protect Morneau and Cuddyer better in the lineup.

Mauer is on the DL. Bad sign here. There is no one to step up and hit 350+ batting average like Joe has. The major league team has little going for hitting right now. We are last or close to it in Home Runs. If Steinbrenner ran the club things would be so different! I dont like the Yankees but at least they go and get what the team needs. Polad just sits on his ass and every 15 years wipes the dust off the checkbook and spends money.

I cant wait for Polad to leave the Twins! The only reason Santana was signed is because of the new stadium being built. This team has pissed me off. Maybe they will do what needs to be done to fix the Twins!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Time has come to get some hitters

One thing I found tonight. I was very shocked when I saw it, but here it is.

Luis Castillo .337 BA and no errors committed all year. Is he being overshadowed by Orlando Hudson as the top AL 2B, or am I just not paying attention? This quietly snuck up on me. Too bad he will be a FA after this season.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Orlando Hudson is on Arizona...so he's not overshadowing anyone as top AL 2B

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Castillo has been hurt some this season, but he is hitting the ball and on base alot. This was the key to the 5 wins in a row.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL