Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Brewers Ramblings

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Again, Why isnt Hall getting a look at 3B? I think he wants to use Juenkins and Mench to add to their value. Making teams think the Brewers need or want or whatever, so why not play them and announce they are playing in LF! Gross will be ok. Clark is gone and Gywnn will be up and down from the minors throughout the year. Lance Nix is going to have to play a year at least in the minors and prove that he can stay healthy!!!

AAA ERA
    They're probably saving Counsell for 3rd base What a joke...What's up with Koskie anyway? He coming back to us or what? He could be the reason 3rd is still open.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I think Counsell and Graffinino are going to be used as utility players and just in case of injuries (ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh, were are NOT going to mention that word again!!) I think Ryan Braun is going to get a real good look at 3B in the Spring and Koskie is still recovering from post-concussion trauma! So, we will have to see on him!

AAA ERA
    LoL well then we'll just have to wait and see. I really like Koskie it'll be a shame if he can't get better by spring training...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I have to admit myself that Koskie really grew on me last year. I wasn't a huge fan of his, but he did a nice jog and he bats left handed. He would be nice in the #2 or #7 hole in the batting order. My ideal lineup is as follows:

2B Weeks
    SS Hardy
    1B Fielder
    CF Hall
    LF Jenkins/Mench
    RF Hart/Gross
    3B Koskie/Braun
    C Estrada
    P Sheets/Capuano/Suppan/Bush/Vargas

If Braun opens the season at 3B the Brewers will probably flip flop Estarda and Braun, and Yost may even do it if Koskis, Counsell, or Graffinino start there as well. Probably don't want the catcher's "speed" in front of the pitcher's spot.

AAA ERA
    Looks good to me. Here's to hoping

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I just hope the Brewers play with some consistency and much better on the road this year. That is the key to success< we must play .500 or real close to it on the road. ANd of course play good at home again!

AAA ERA
    Yes play WONDERFUL at home On the road well that's a day by day thing really. Anything can happen. They are getting better though.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

that is all we can hope for....... improvement. We still are learning how to win consistently, and I feel that goes for Yost as well. I feel he had a lot of learning lessons last year, and I hope he improves from his mistakes. For example, stinking with a somewhat consistent lineup and not tinkering so mush with it. He should know now what tools he has and doesn't have.

AAA ERA
    The one thing that BOTH my teams need to work on...{Brewers and my home team} is learning when to take a pitcher out of the game at the right time.......I hate when they leave them in too long...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well, I agree, but Yost still needs to stick to a somewhat regular lineup and let players get some rhythm going in their swing. We also need Jenkins to hit like he did in September this year.

AAA ERA
    Yeah the team has to play together instead of bringing in the new guys all the time. Save them for a rainy day LoL...If we're ahead in the game by a lot save 'em for the end or somethin.

AAA ERA
    Koskie is going to miss the opening days of spring training

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

That does not surprise me. I think he may be trade bait if he can recover. And that is most improtant. I don't wish any bad vibes on anyone, not even Bonds. I do want some of these palyers to just retire already though. Enjoy your millions and move on. Back to Koskie, I think he should worry about his health first and then see what baseball can do for him later on.

AAA ERA
    Yes I totally agree...Health before the sport. That goes for anyone in any sport. I guess this is just another thing we gotta wait for

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast