Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 NFL Random Randoms Thread

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2010 NFL Random Randoms Thread

That injury killed Carson. He's never been right since, and I don't think he ever will be.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Not when he throws to the other team more than he throws to T.Ocho. It's time for them to bring back Akili Smith.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28 View Post
    GF, are you out of your freaking mind??? Palmer has had exactly 1 good season, that's it. He's been garbage since, well, Kimo von Oelhoffen destroyed his knee. His QB rating has steadily declined in over the past 3 seasons, he's consistently throwing behind receivers and more importantly throwing interceptions like they were going out of style. Mark Sanchez had more playoff wins last season than Palmer has had his entire career. Up until this year, you could argue that he hasn't had the weapons. He has the weapons now, but he can't consistently find them. He, simply put, is terrible. I'd rather run the ball every down than let Palmer throw with the game on the line.
    He's had 3 good seasons, 05, 06, 07. Also Sanchez is overrated, and his wins last post-season was because of his defense and him Dilfering his way to the AFCCG.I want Sanchez to go out win games when his team is down to buy into to him.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He had 1 good season, 05. 06 he wasn't comfortable after his knee getting destroyed and 07 was abysmal in terms of TD/Int ratio (26 TD's, 20 Int's). After 05, he has steadily regressed to the point where I'd rather have Jon Kitna back. Sanchez has not thrown a pick yet this season, whereas Palmer has thrown 6 of them, including 2 pick six's. He's fumbled the ball twice, both lost. He, simply put, is horrible.

In order for Palmer to complete passes to his guys, they have to wear opposing team's jerseys.
    rf28

MLB ERA

And Palmer has completed 34 more passes than Sanchez and attempted 47 more passes this season. So you can skew numbers in your favor all you want.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

And Palmer has completed more passes to the other team than Sanchez has. He's played well ONCE this season. The rest of the games have been complete trash. Say what you want about whether throwing on 3rd and 13 against Tampa last week, but when you watch the video, he had Gresham WIDE FREAKING OPEN underneath, which would have gone for a completion and a first down. Instead, Palmer tries to hit Ochocinco while he was double covered and amazingly enough, Tampa picked it off. The receivers are running the right routes, he's throwing behind them constantly and more often than not they are getting picked.

Meanwhile, Sanchez went without his #1 receiver for 4 games and still found guys for TDs. Palmer hasn't. What makes the matter worse is the Bengals have no backup. Its either Palmer, his brother, or Dan LeFevour. Given the choice, I'd run the wildcat the whole game.

Finally, its not just me who's saying this. Its everyone in the media and everyone on this board, except you.
    rf28

MLB ERA

Right, and when did Santonio Holmes became Jets number 1 receiver? I must have missed the memo that Braylon Edwards was still on the team. You can take Dirty Sanchez's 28 turnover in 20 games with a 71 career rating and expect to win a Super Bowl like Dilfer did then all for ya. But I will take Palmer over Sanchez any day of the week. And I could care less what you think about him, after all your the one who wants Dusty Baker fired, your the one who blamed the Halladay's No-No on Dusty Baker!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

First off, I NEVER blamed Dusty for Halladay's No-No. I just said that he shoulda had one of his guys lay down a bunt. I still say Dusty should be fired. The Reds got to the playoffs despite of his moronic antics. If you didn't have San Fran blinders on, you'd see that Dusty is a moron.

Second, Santonio Holmes became the Jets #1 receiver as soon as he got traded to New York. Braylon Edwards is about 15 more dropped passes from being cut. If he was that good, the Browns would have never traded him.

As far as Palmer is concerned, if you didn't have your head so far up Palmer's ass, you'd see that he is a below average QB in a QB driven league. He's closer to David Klingler than Peyton Manning.
    rf28

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    Easy there, child.
    Child? Nigga please. I'm Nostramofus.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Santonio Holmes is clutch. A clutch pothead. He tokes while snagging first down catches. It's all good, homie.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hahaha, JHBoltman should be so proud that the so-called best ever 2-3 team in football is about to go 2-4. What a scam.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Congrats, San Diego. You just lost to the Rams, who got raped last week by the ****ing Detroit Lions.

**** you and your favorite sport.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Rams are taking the division with a 5-11 record.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Maybe 6-10.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You all forget, the Niners are winning that division, or so says their owner.
    rf28

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast