Page 23 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man.

BTW, speaking of graphics, I love the Ed E sig. It's got a real clean sleek look to it. You keep getting better and better it seems.

Thanks. I used to be really good at them, then I didn't touch PS for months and couldn't put together a simple sig. I liked how EdE turned out also. Maybe if I'm not lazy I will work on some more. I have always been bad at making the text look good. Still gotta work on that.

MLB ERA
    Good work guys.

BTW, I'm going to Cedar Point on Tuesday and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to get up to a hotel so we can get to the park early on Tuesday. We won't be leaving until Wednesday afternoon(since we're getting the two-day pass) so I won't be posting until Wednesday night again after tonight.

I can't wait to finally ride the newer rides there like Top Thrill Dragster.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hope you have fun CRF30, i haven't been up there in for efer

MLB ERA
    I like the Kearns wallpaper, but I do believe you spelled "Dedication" wrong on the writing down the side. Either that, or I just can't read, which is fairly likely.

As for Cedar Point, it kicks ass. I went up there last year and had a load of fun. I really liked the lake, too.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You are correct. I must of been a bit too eager when typing with the inclusion of that extra T. Thanks for pointing it out, I updated it.

And have fun CRF. You should have a blast bro.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Thanks mission. Its officially my wallpaper now! This is one of the best I have seen in a very long time. That catch was insane too. You used "Big League Entertainment" as the broadcasters said the same thing. Thats awesome. Nicely done again man!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Glad you guys like it.

BTW, make sure to check out our boy Wally's latest article:
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5503

Wally, you got a gift bro. I love reading your articles.

MLB ERA
    The trip went great! Thanks guys.

Top Thrill Dragster was awesome...did it two times yesterday,the second time right before 10 when the park closed. Millenium Force was close yesterday but was open today and was very cool as well. The whole park was cool.

Nice trip.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Glad you had a good time man.

It's a nice trip up there especially if you are burned out on PKI. And with having a season pass there for 4 years, I got pretty burned out on it.

MLB ERA
    Well, I still have a KI pass this year... I think running on 14 years straight this year.

MLB ERA
    if you guys wanna ask me questions goto the hotseat click the link in my sig
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    For some reason during high school, that was like the place to be in the summer (not that it's a bad choice but it was an hour drive.) But a couple of years I went easily 30+ times; that, in combination with the drive soured me on the experience some. I still go one or two times because it is a great park but my family decided that it just wasn't worth getting a pass.

By the way everyone (I know handful here already participate but still) check out our version of Around The Horn. It's a lot of fun. I participated for the first time today and had a good time. I believe they start around 7 PM EST (usually) on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. It plays out like the show does pretty much.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79

MLB ERA
    Just go to UK today. Classes start Wednesday. Already seeming awesome down here in Lexington(roommate and other I've met have been cool too). Of course I will be back home to Cincy on some weekends for Bengals games and seeing friends from other schools, etc.

Anyone else going to the WEBN Fireworks the day before Labor Day? I am and it will be awesome as always I'm sure.

Page 23 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast