Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1817

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Random Reds Rumblings

I actually like Narron quite a bit from a personal standpoint, but man.... how many times have we hired "good guys" with no talent? They could hire the biggest jerk for all I care next time, someone who loathes the fans, gets into fistfights with the media not named CRF, and is one of history's greatest monsters; as long as he could get a winner going.

MLB ERA

Doesn't everyone miss this, per rotoworld

Jesus Colome, who has been hospitalized since last week due to an infection on his right buttocks, is expected to be released from the hospital on Tuesday.

"We pray for his buttocks and his family," general manager Jim Bowden said when asked if the injury is serious.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Random Reds Rumblings

Hey Reds fans--

Your team is shaking things up I see!! I bet you are all happy about that. Narron and Dent are gone!!!

MLB ERA

Reds security officer told Daugherty only one fan was removed the other night(and for using profane language, etc.), yet at least a couple individuals seemed to indicate otherwise. Hmm.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just woke up, so maybe I am not getting it as I am sure this has something to do with something, but what's the significance CRF?

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    I just woke up, so maybe I am not getting it as I am sure this has something to do with something, but what's the significance CRF?
    I was actually thinking the same thing. However I went out for a few taco's earlier (my bathroom hates me right now) and caught the last few minutes of Daugherty. Some guy was saying that the area behind/around Bonds (LF bleachers) was basically unoccupied, and people were getting tossed out for moving up to those seats.

I think it has something to do with some conspiracy that MLB has told Baseball Org's to keep people from bothering/berating Bonds.

I remember last week a fan ran on the field at Bonds and perhaps his atty's have gotten ahold of MLB and warned that a major lawsuit looms if Bonds is hurt.

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

MLB ERA

Yeah, what Mario said, mission.

Though I think I mentioned the previous incidents in the quick thoughts thread.

MLB ERA

In addition to quite possibly getting to go to some Bengals games in the pressbox for free, I also get (4) free one-time tickets to Kings Island and the zoo as a member of the media, in addition to Cedar Point and other places if I want them.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    In addition to quite possibly getting to go to some Bengals games in the pressbox for free, I also get (4) free one-time tickets to Kings Island and the zoo as a member of the media, in addition to Cedar Point and other places if I want them.

Deserved. Earned. After saying that, you are one lucky man.

MLB ERA

Yup, and all I have to do to get those free tickets is show my business card(to show I'm part of the media) and a photo ID.

In other news, I'm going to the Reds game tonight, so I will be sure to give a full report on Bailey(and Mackanin for that matter). I hope he has it going tonight.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I am off to Ocean Drive in Miami. I have a lot of work to complete so I am thinking I will log on from time to time, but of course that is all pending how much fun interferes with work.

Later guys.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Have fun mission! Miami is hott

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Sorry for all the downtime from me lately guys, been real busy with work. Very crazy things are going on here that command my attention. Pretty much have been working 72 hours straight at times. Not fun at all. I am not sure when things will be back to normal, but hopefully I will get time to relax soon.

For now, its time to go back to work. Needless to say, I will be missing tonight's game as well. I am sorry, but that is all I can say for now.

MLB ERA

Sorry you are going through all the stressful times, redsr.

Hope everything gets back to normal for ya soon.

Good luck with whatever you are doing.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    Sorry you are going through all the stressful times, redsr.

Hope everything gets back to normal for ya soon.

Good luck with whatever you are doing.
    Ditto Redsr hang with 'em brother. Your not missing much though, just the calm before the storm.

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast