Page 67 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1817

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Edit: Whatever, I don't feel like arguing this or fighting. That's my opinion, you won't change it and I won't change yours so there is no use in either side trying.

MLB ERA
    They were clutch because they did enough to win the division.

It's a pretty simple concept if you ask me.

And who cares if they lost some games down the stretch? The large lead they built when they reached double-digits over .500 gave them plenty of wiggle room down the stretch. The proved to clearly be the most talented team. Other teams simply aren't there yet and we know they will work to get better in the offseason and will likely be more successful at doing so than other teams.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Edit: Whatever, I don't feel like arguing this or fighting. That's my opinion, you won't change it and I won't change yours so there is no use in either side trying.
    I will most certainly continue to be steadfast and consistent on the Cards.

No doubt about that.

So you are right, there will be no changed opinions as long as the Cards continue to illustrate to me superior skill level assesment and clutch assesment.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    BTW, was that one great article by Gregg Doyel or what?

He mentions how the Bengals are a joke around the league, how they deserved to lose because of their "thuggery" and how the fans continue to support Marvin's low-class policy of allowing a wreckless situation to continue.

Very true yet very sad.

MLB ERA
    Can we please fire Marvin Lewis?

Terrible.

This organization is going backwards again.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Uh, we can thank the refs for us losing that game, not Marvin. That was a bogus roughing the passer call on Justin Smith and the TB receiver didn't fully have possession of that ball going into the endzone. I hope they got paid well by Chucky, because the Bengals got bent over a desk on that one.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    We shouldn't have been in that position against Tampa Bay to begin with.

We had way too many penalties, Rudi looked terrible, Palmer wasn't that good(he's lucky he didn't have a couple INT) and the Run Defense still wasn't very good.

It doesn't seem like the team corrected much of anything during the bye. We still can't play Run Defense, we still can't tackle in general, the O-Line looks pretty shaky and Palmer continues to make poor throws.

With two tough games coming up, we could certainly be a below .500(below average) team after seven games.

Injuries aside, other teams seem to find ways to get the job done.

This franchise still doesn't.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Why are you always negative toward the teams in Cincinnati? Instead of finding the positive in things, you continue to harp on the faults of both the Reds and the Bengals. You continue to disrespect the Reds by comparing them to the Cardinals. We're not the Cardinals, get over it. The Cardinals aren't the best team ever created.

If you are so dissatisfied with Cincinnati sports, then why don't you leave Cincinnati or root for another team (not counting the Cardinals)?
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Apparently stating my frustration with the continued ineptitude of these terrible organizations constitutes negativity.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Apparently stating my frustration with the continued ineptitude of these terrible organizations constitutes negativity.
    Hey could be worse... you could be a Raider fan... wheres the paper bags? I tried to use Plastic but people could still see my face and it was ungodly hot in it. Try to relax and enjoy the games, dont expect perfection. No team is perfect and the season's long the Bengals have long since left the basement. Its now inhabited by my Raiders... Man I wish Al would turn the reigns over to someone else and RETIRE, I dont know how much longer I can put up with such stupidity.

*Runs to the NFL board*

Wow what a way to waste the 1000 post. I apologize to the post for making it about the worst team in NFL.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Bengals with a huge win today against a very good Panthers team. Keanu Reeves, err, Kevin Kaseviharn picks Jake Delhomme in the endzone to help the home team. Rudi actually got above 100 yards rushing. C.J. puts up 100 yards receiving.

Much needed win by the Bengals.

Bengals are now tied for the division lead as Baltimore had the bye week. Pittsburgh loses in OT against the Falcons to put the Bengals and Ravens 2 games up on the Steelers.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Wow did they need that game!

Nice win, although the offense is still worrying me a bit.

They need Levi to get healthy and it would be nice to have Braham back for at least the last few games.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They also need to consider getting a new offensive coordinator. Bratkowski sucks, plain and simple. They've gone away from the deep ball that was their signature last season.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    I think part of that has been Palmer having more pressure, but still, they should be airing it out more for sure.

It seems to work whenever they do it.

MLB ERA
    ESPN:

Who is the best team in the AFC North?

Allen: It seems strange right now to say this, but the best team in the AFC North is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Ignore for a moment that they lost in overtime against the Falcons and think about what this offense has done the past two weeks. They've completely dominated two good defenses with two different quarterbacks. The running game looks refreshed and Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch both have an excellent grasp of this offense and are executing their play calls. This team would beat the Bengals and Ravens with Batch or Roethlisberger leading the way.

Hoge: It's the Steelers in a landslide. They have an excellent blend of offense and defense and are starting to look like the Steelers from last year. This team will be hard to beat down the stretch, even if Roethlisberger has to miss time. Backup quarterback Charlie Batch is more than capable of winning games.

Salisbury: Despite losing Sunday to the Falcons, the Steelers are back and they have fewer questions surrounding them than any other team in the AFC North. The Ravens have trouble moving the ball on offense and even with a good defense, you have to put points on the board in this division. The Bengals are having offensive line issues that have slowed their explosive offense. Cleveland just isn't ready. That leaves the Steelers, who have the right combination of offensive and defensive excellence to contend.