Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

MLB ERA
    Yeah, it will be a good time. My friend who's going with me(from here at UK) is from Muncie, IN, but happens to be a Cowboys fan for some reason. He's rooting for the Bengals in this game though.

The game will be broadcast to 64 percent of the country, according to Bengals.com. All across the Midwest/South and up through Arizona(excluding the West Coast basically) and all the way up the eastern seaboard through eastern PA(including Philly). Only NY and areas North of there probably won't get it.

In addition, there are supposed to be at least a dozen national sportswriters at the game and the pressbox is apparently at its(I believe) 165 seat limit for the game.

Pretty much everyone I know(family and friends in the Cincy area) and from school here are watching it and jealous that I get to go, LOL.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    have fun bro

MLB ERA
    I hope the Bengals lose by 30, just to shut up all the goddamn bandwagoners who showed up this year.

MLB ERA
    Exciting game to be at, but we still aren't ready on D. At least the divisional race is still tight. A win next week is needed, followed by a win @ Pittsburgh. What a great atmosphere at the game today! I just wish we could have won.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Glad you had a great time man! That game was fun to watch regardless. I was rooting for the Bengals because I know you guys were, but I guess these Colts are too tough for anybody.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    CJ is the man quite simply. I grow to like that guy more and more each week, which is hard to believe considering he's been my favorite player on the Bengals for like 3 years now.

AA ERA
    well atleast it wasnt a blow out. I thought the bengals stayed with the colts the whole game. Manning is just so good. Dud of the Game.... Tory James..he really let the team down i think... IMO

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    CJ is the man quite simply. I grow to like that guy more and more each week, which is hard to believe considering he's been my favorite player on the Bengals for like 3 years now.

CJ is awesome. We were laughing so much after the TD and the "proposal"/sign to T.O. Pretty much everyone else was laughing too. He makes things fun.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds_fan_4_life
    well atleast it wasnt a blow out. I thought the bengals stayed with the colts the whole game. Manning is just so good. Dud of the Game.... Tory James..he really let the team down i think... IMO
    Tory certainly didn't have his best game. Ohalete also had some problems. He shows just how much we are missing Madieu Williams, who is probably our best tackler on passes and a run-stopper.

MLB ERA
    It was another fun game to be at today. The crowd was loud and the win was big, but our defense was very poor again, in allowing the Ravens to score their most points this season.

We need to play better defensively if we're going to win the biggest game of the season(and in the last 15 years) next week against the Steelers.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    It was another fun game to be at today. The crowd was loud and the win was big, but our defense was very poor again, in allowing the Ravens to score their most points this season.

We need to play better defensively if we're going to win the biggest game of the season(and in the last 15 years) next week against the Steelers.
    I told every Bengal fan I knew the day Bres was hired, never let him anywhere near the play calling because days like today would happen. The occurances are too numerous just to be coincidence.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

AA ERA
    "CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati men's assistant basketball coach Keith LeGree resigned after being charged with driving while under the influence.

LeGree, a former Bearcat point guard, had been a member of the coaching staff for five years. Newport, Ky., police say he was arrested early Saturday.

Cincinnati said Monday that his resignation is effective immediately.

In March, LeGree had been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, but was acquitted by a Hamilton County Municipal Court jury. LeGree had been diagnosed with a sleeping disorder. He was reinstated to the staff in July.

The university's athletic department has a zero-tolerance policy for employees whose conduct is detrimental to the athletic department and university. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2239396

What is up with everyone making a bad name for UC. The list just never seems to end. Well it only makes Cincinnati seem worse then people already think it is. its a shame really is.

MLB ERA
    Good.

Now that he's gone, Zimpher can continue her brilliant plan more effectively. We are weeding out the filth and ensuring only quality and class remain. Three cheers for Zimpher!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Good.

Now that he's gone, Zimpher can continue her brilliant plan more effectively. We are weeding out the filth and ensuring only quality and class remain. Three cheers for Zimpher!
    If her brilliant plan includes 12 to 14 losses, last or second to last in the Big East, and (if they're good enough) a trip to the NIT, then they are right on track. They are going nowhere the next 2 to 3 seasons and Zimpher will get run out of town for it.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Nuck Fancy.

And Nuck all of Fancy's supporters, CRF.

Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast