Page 33 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Have a great time dude.

MLB ERA
    Welcome to the Bungle in the Jungle!!...

It's not all fun and games!!

Welcome to the Bungle in the Jungle!!!

Ughh. Awful game today and more awful in person in the rain and chilly temps. As I yet again predicted, the Run Defense and Carson Palmer choking in the clutch was the undoing of this team. It is so predictable for me that it just gets old. If this team wants to hang on to a chance of making the playoffs this year, they're going to have to do something to improve the Run Defense and the Red Zone proficiency. Marvin's overly conservative coaching demeanor is also a drain, as he doesn't get the team fired up like Cowher does.

We need to rebound next week vs. the Packers!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Rebound? Against the Packers? You don't say...
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I wouldn't for sure count on a win with our Run Defense. It's brutal. The tackling is awful. We lunge out and try to tackle them by grabbing around their arms instead of getting a from the ground up(getting down low and springing off the ground)-induced thrust toward their hips and lower body.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It was a sad effort today. I mean we're an exciting young team and I won't let a loss get me down too much but I just don't think we're quite ready yet. Palmer is still a young QB and that was his first big game so the pressure was on and he didn't live up to it. Not to mention that Cowher and the Steelers noted out weakness (which CRF explained perfectly) and attacked the hell out of it. The Steelers showed today why they have remained such a strong team.

Anyway, despite the loss, I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as you could CRF.

MLB ERA
    I have more Bengals tickets coming up.

I just found out last night that my dad managed to get(through some of his connections) some tickets to the Bengals/Colts game for me, so I'll be going to that game. I have seats in the upper deck near the 40-yd. line for that one, so it will be a good overhead view of Palmer vs. Manning airing them out.

I also have tickets to the Ravens game on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and the Bills game on Christmas Eve. The Packers game this coming Sunday and the Browns game are the only remaining home games I don't have tickets to, but one of my friends might have some to the Browns game, so I might be covered for that one.

MLB ERA
    Yeah, so, the Packers are gonna dominate the Bengals this week. Just so you guys know.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Geki Ace
    Yeah, so, the Packers are gonna dominate the Bengals this week. Just so you guys know.
    Serious or sarcasm?

MLB ERA
    I would hope sarcasm cause the Pack are so beat up that the only teams they could probably beat right now is the glorified NFL Europe teams SF Forty Whiners and Houston "Lets let the d kill our qb" Texans.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    As much as the Packers fan in me would love for it to be true, it was sarcasm. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Favre just decided the Packers weren't losing this game no matter what and strapped the team on his back even more.

MLB ERA
    We better not lose this game. If we do, I will have to really start questioning the team's resolve, which would include Marvin Lewis.

MLB ERA
    Nothing would make me happier than to see the Bengals lose to the Packers. It really couldn't get more perfect. I'm a Packers fan AND it would get all the Bengals "fans" to shut the hell up for a while.

MLB ERA
    I'm not a "fan." I'm a FAN. I've followed this team since 1990 and haven't stopped following them, even through the (2-14) and (3-13) years.

MLB ERA
    I wasn't necessarily talking about you, just the majority of the Bengals "fans" who only like the Bengals now because they're winning. If I'm sitting at BW3 on a Tuesday night and here another jackass shout "WHO DEY!", I might shoot someone.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I am a casual Bengals fan and always have been. Just because they're winning I am not going to act like a diehard (even though winning obviously makes it more interesting.) But I know what you mean Geki, where was this strong Bengals nation just a few years ago? Ha.

Page 33 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast