Thread: Bronson's party boat.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Humor Bronson's party boat.

In case you are wondering, Bronson has spoke to several media sources about being "probably the only player upset" with the move from Florida to Arizona next year. I wonder if he can anchor his boat down in the sand out in Arizona.

Oh and the comment from one of the young ladies who met Bronson's acquaintance was pretty hilarious.
    Update: The Cincinnati Enquirer had a story late last week about Arroyo living aboard this boat during Spring Training. The boat’s name? Nasty Hook, in case you wondered.

Busted Coverage Photo Editor Big Gay Rich has multiple ties to the Miami party scene so it doesn’t surprise us that he scooped up these images from a Bronson Arroyo boat party, complete with Pedro Martinez sporting the red cup.

The shocking part for us was that Pedro Martinez doesn’t have man cans. So here’s the deal with the Arroyo Miami Regattta boat party: the pitcher gets some beer, gases up the boat, throws on some tunes and the ladies go to the bow, for picture time.

This party was so famous that it ended up being reported on message
    boards where there were some pretty explicit claims.

All spelling courtesy of poster:
    Me and my friend were on his boat in Miami for Ragatta over the weekend. Bronson and his friends were all there on the boat everybody was drinking and tubeing. I know my friend ended up hooking up with Bronson a couple times and said he sucked another girl was saying she did to. He calls my friend all the time now. He had some of his guy friends on the boat and one of them was the guy Tony somebody mentioned here all the guys were there witout there gf’s. AND everbody was hooking up in the boat bathroom. If Bronson does have a gf or fiancay it didnt stop him somebody said hes like 35 him and his freinds acted like they were in highscool.
    Translate at your own pace. We’re pretty much stuck on the sucking part. Also, why do people cram intoa boat bathroom when there’s at least one bedroom on that yacht?

Anyway, there are more photos of this fine event. Maybe you can spot another MLBer in there somewhere. We’re not good with names.
    Fire away.
    Busted Coverage: Booze, Ladies And Football » Bronson Arroyo Boat Parties Include Bikinis, Booze & Shirtless Pedro Martinez

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Bronson's party boat.

Hahaha, better luck next time Bronson. The name alone should come with unsuck abilities.

I know a few girls who have been to a Bronson party.

None of them were over 21.

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ha ha. Can you imagine how bad of a crucifixion we would have seen if it was Dunn or Griffey having parties like that with girls that age by the Cincy media?
    AP Cincinnati -

Reds outfielder Adam Dunn caught in a new scandal, and no we are not talking about his scandalously low batting average. Instead it seems the $15 million dollars the Reds are paying Dunn have been used for more nefarious purposes other than just propelling his sloth behavior into new dimensions. Mr. Dunn has been seeing luring young girls into his lair by the promise of alcoholic candy and a ride on his "boat."