Thread: Braves @ Phillies

MLB ERA

Game Braves @ Phillies

(48-53) vs. (54-48)

7/25 Game 1: Jair Jurrjens (9-5, 3.22 ERA) vs. Kyle Kendrick 8-4, 4.87 ERA)

7/26 Game 2: Mike Hampton (0-0, -.-- ERA) vs. Cole Hamels 9-6, 3.11 ERA)

7/27 Game 3: Jorge Campillo (5-4, 2.83 ERA) vs. Joe Blanton (5-12, 5.08 ERA)

A must win series against the Phillies. I would like to see at least 2 out of 3 again but against the Phillies it would be great if they could sweep.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Phillies

I feel all DISGUSTING saying this, but:
    I'm.....................rooting......for the..............braves. Oh god. Kill me?

MLB ERA

Only because the Mets are in 1st right now by 1 game. If the Phillies roll all over the Braves than the Mets would have to keep up or 1st will change hands again.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Game 1 is looking pretty good for the Braves. McCann just hit his 5th Grand Slam to make it 6-0 in the top of the 9th. McCann has driven in all 6 runs tonight with 2 homers.

MLB ERA

Reyes was replaced with Mike Hampton. Could this finally come true? We shall see.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

First start since 2005 right?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by jmanz View Post
    First start since 2005 right?
    Yeah, his last game was Aug. 19, 2005. Everyone cross your fingers and hope he don't get hurt during batting practice.